i got my stuff encrypted

hi, yesterday i downloaded a game but it wasnt a the game, was a file named file, so i runned it and it was installing stuff in my pc, i didnt know what it was, i wasnt able to cancel the installations, then i got all my stuff encrypted with .wsuu, all my stuff got encrypted with that extension, well it was yesterday at 9:09 pm, the desktop, my files and a few files wasnt encrypted cause i was able to stop weird programs with a program i use, then i went to sleep, my antivirus was disabled so it couldnt stop the malware, today i power on the pc and try to save desktop and my files stuff and i did it, but then in some minutes all those files were encrypted too, so i know i didnt stopped the ransonware, and my youtube was hacked?, i have videos i never seen, also steam was hacked, they didnt changed my steam settings cause i have steam authenticator guard in my cell phone but they made some transactions in the community market just like october last year, and changed steam language to chinese, i changed steam password and i think steam account is now safe i dont put "remember my in this pc" on steam, but now i want to recover all my encrypted files, yesterday y deleted 1 or 2 readme files (those files with the dont worry... you need to pay $980...etc), and deleted some innecesarry stuff, now i need to know how do i fix this, i ahve important stuff to recover!, please help me, i cant use some programs like paint etc, also my antivirus was deleted by ransomware, what would i do?, i repeat i need to recover my encrypted files, there are 2 hdds and 1 ssd i need to recover help me please

Do you have backups? Id reinstall and restore from backups.

Otherwise, what ransomware is this? Can you get the file extension or any info? Getting info about it can help.

Otherwise, pay the money, home you get your files, and reinstall the system.

The best option would be to restore from a backup, or access your files from Onedrive or Google Drive, you should not pay the people that encrypted your data as it is never 100% that the hackers would keep their word even if you paid them. if there aren't any backup unfortunately its usually to late once ransomware has taken over your data, a reinstall of windows and long wiping (not the quick and fast format wipe) of drives is required.

8 minutes ago, xXAXONXx said:

hi, yesterday i downloaded a game but it wasnt a the game, was a file named file, so i runned it and it was installing stuff in my pc, i didnt know what it was, i wasnt able to cancel the installations, then i got all my stuff encrypted with .wsuu, all my stuff got encrypted with that extension, well it was yesterday at 9:09 pm, the desktop, my files and a few files wasnt encrypted cause i was able to stop weird programs with a program i use, then i went to sleep, my antivirus was disabled so it couldnt stop the malware, today i power on the pc and try to save desktop and my files stuff and i did it, but then in some minutes all those files were encrypted too, so i know i didnt stopped the ransonware, and my youtube was hacked?, i have videos i never seen, also steam was hacked, they didnt changed my steam settings cause i have steam authenticator guard in my cell phone but they made some transactions in the community market just like october last year, and changed steam language to chinese, i changed steam password and i think steam account is now safe i dont put "remember my in this pc" on steam, but now i want to recover all my encrypted files, yesterday y deleted 1 or 2 readme files (those files with the dont worry... you need to pay $980...etc), and deleted some innecesarry stuff, now i need to know how do i fix this, i ahve important stuff to recover!, please help me, i cant use some programs like paint etc, also my antivirus was deleted by ransomware, what would i do?, i repeat i need to recover my encrypted files, there are 2 hdds and 1 ssd i need to recover help me please

Unplug the computer from the internet and turn the computer off completely.  Take it to a computer shop and tell them EXACTLY what happened and ask if they can help. 
I'v seen this happen to other people, the best thing is to completely reinstall windows but you will loose all your files.
Stop downloading weird files and games.

sounds like a valuable lesson, dont download from sketchy sites. Especially on  a computer that has all your stuff on it. You have to use either a VM for this type of thing, or a separate computer.

#1 Fix? Unplug the drives and never use them again, get new drives. Some of that stuff even after being wiped can lurk on the drive. 

Change all your passwords but start with the email making sure its fully secure, because otherwise all this effort will be for nothing.

Other then that, there isnt much you can do if Malwarebytes and such dont remove it, Ransomware tends to be kind of a pain to remove, and often times just wiping the drive and destroying it is the only way to fully get rid of it.

3 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

Otherwise, what ransomware is this? Can you get the file extension or any info? Getting info about it can help.

that last option you gave is not the way to handle this situation. Never pay the money, the hackers have no incentive to keep their word

1 minute ago, Raiyu said:

that last option you gave is not the way to handle this situation. Never pay the money, the hackers have no incentive to keep their word

The problem is if you want your data, and you don't have backups, what other option do you have?

7 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

.wsuu

11 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

Why are you suggesting that he give in to ransom?

Do you have any guarantees that he will get his files after payment sent and that they won't ask for another $2k or something?

To OP:

You've been silly. Now you're paying for it. Unless there is a way to crack whatever extension that is, you have no way to get your files back. Also if you had such important files you shouldn't have been downloading random crack games in the first place, or taken a backup at least.

12 minutes ago, Hinjima said:

Unplug the computer from the internet and turn the computer off completely.  Take it to a computer shop and tell them EXACTLY what happened and ask if they can help. 
I'v seen this happen to other people, the best thing is to completely reinstall windows but you will loose all your files.
Stop downloading weird files and games.

tell me if i unplug internet connection, and i use usb to save few files, the usb content will be encrypted?, even with internet unplugged?

6 minutes ago, xXAXONXx said:

tell me if i unplug internet connection, and i use usb to save few files, the usb content will be encrypted?, even with internet unplugged?

you risk spreading the virus to the next host machine you plug it into, once a machine is compromised it should not be used to create a backup as the virus may follow with it

8 minutes ago, xXAXONXx said:

Likely yes, The encryption doesn't rely in the internet to do it's part. You've already installed the ransomware. The damage is done. And copying files onto a usb will likely just infect the usb, so anything that you plug it into will also be infected. DO NOT COPY AND USE THE USB unless you want to infect other computers.

6 minutes ago, lafrente said:

Why are you suggesting that he give in to ransom?

Do you have any guarantees that he will get his files after payment sent and that they won't ask for another $2k or something?

Well paying for the ransom is a lot better chance of getting data than your other options if you can't find a decryptor. Yea backups are way better here, but you don't have great options once it happened.

Yea its a bad idea to pay them ethically, and I'd suggest against it, but you don't have great options at this point.

7 minutes ago, xXAXONXx said:

Id only plug in a usb with no other data(copy all the data and wipe the usb first). But if the file is encrypted copying it off won't help you here.

34 minutes ago, Raiyu said:

you can use these steps to attempt to remove the malware, not guaranteed but get back some of your data

one files are recovered you should move it to another drive and reinstall windows to remove all traces that may be lingering

https://malwaretips.com/blogs/remove-wsuu-ransomware-virus/

will the free malwarebytes do that?, i dont have money to spend on it right now ;(

1 minute ago, xXAXONXx said:

will the free malwarebytes do that?, i dont have money to spend on it right now ;(

everything on that post is free except for easeus since it specializes in data recovery  you will need to buy a license to get more than 2gb back

23 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

Well paying for the ransom is a lot better chance of getting data than your other options if you can't find a decryptor. Yea backups are way better here, but you don't have great options once it happened.

Yea its a bad idea to pay them ethically, and I'd suggest against it, but you don't have great options at this point.

Id only plug in a usb with no other data(copy all the data and wipe the usb first). But if the file is encrypted copying it off won't help you here.

so if i unplug the internet, rasonmware wont inffect the non inffected files right?

so if i unplug the internet, rasonmware wont inffect the non inffected files right?

you dont need internet to encrypt files, it would continue infecting even if you remove the device from your network

It absolutely CAN infect other files without the internet. You installed software. It now runs on your local machine, not from the internet.

1 hour ago, Raiyu said:

you can use these steps to attempt to remove the malware, not guaranteed but get back some of your data

one files are recovered you should move it to another drive and reinstall windows to remove all traces that may be lingering

https://malwaretips.com/blogs/remove-wsuu-ransomware-virus/

im in this step, tell me wich i must download?, i need to put free 30 trial but which one?

sds.png

27 minutes ago, Blue4130 said:

It absolutely CAN infect other files without the internet. You installed software. It now runs on your local machine, not from the internet.

jesus fucking christ!, it can infect other files even without internet connected?, omg!

5 minutes ago, xXAXONXx said:

im in this step, tell me wich i must download?, i need to put free 30 trial but which one?

sds.png

Please read the section before clicking and installing the software it states the price of the software if you were to buy the software rather then use the trial

5 minutes ago, Raiyu said:

Please read the section before clicking and installing the software it states the price of the software if you were to buy the software rather then use the trial

this free 30 day trial right?, like i said i have no money, it is very hard to live in an 3rd world country

sasasa.png

40 minutes ago, xXAXONXx said:

jesus fucking christ!, it can infect other files even without internet connected?, omg!

You installed a program, it will run like any other program on your computer.

in teh read me they send me it says "What guarantees you have?
You can send one of your encrypted file from your PC and we decrypt it for free.
But we can decrypt only 1 file for free. File must not contain valuable information."

what happen if i send them 1 file to uncrypt?, they will do that?, i want 1 file