Will it fit?

Go to solution Solved by tkitch,

you could use a ruler to measure the leftover space compared to your existing RAM and compare heights.

Hello everyone. I have a Lianli 205m mesh snow case along with Deepcool LS520 cooler. I plan to upgrade my RAMs to a better ones both in performance and aesthetics. I have 2x8 (3000mhz) geIL evo spear and they're pretty low profile; however, I would like to buy white rgb RAMs and rgb ones are a little bit thick. The question is; the AIO cooler goes down too much as the case does not have an extra space for AIO. With these low profile rams, there is no interference but I don't have any idea about my choices about the MAX thickness in height. Do you think the SL version of the vengeance will fit, or are there any other options for me? I'll buy the products in Türkiye, and around 3.000 TRY is kinda my limit. Thanks in advance.

you could use a ruler to measure the leftover space compared to your existing RAM and compare heights.

You know the old military saying "beat it to fit, paint it to match"

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

4 hours ago, Radium_Angel said:

You know the old military saying "beat it to fit, paint it to match"

If you can get me new parts in case I beat them to death, I'll give it a try lol

UPDATE: Cut a piece of paper, turned off the PSU switch, put it where the ram goes, it has a clearance of exactly 41mm. 🤣

4 minutes ago, iOguz said:

41mm

A Luxury!

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

2 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

A Luxury!

Luxury in a desert. Not many options to choose from.