Rockstar's first PS4, Xbox One game coming before April 2015

JAKEBAB
Rockstar Games is working on a PlayStation 4 and Xbox One title that is set to be released before April 2015, said Take-Two Interactive CEO Strauss Zelnick during an investor call today.

"Rockstar Games is hard at work on their upcoming lineup, and we're excited about what they have in store for the new generation of systems this fiscal year," said Zelnick. Take-Two is the parent company of Rockstar Games, and its 2015 fiscal year runs from April 1, 2014, through March 31, 2015.

So it looks like the rumours are going to be true there will be a pc port of gta v this year then Xbox one and ps4 will get it next year.

Aww yis

Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 | Intel Core i7 4790k | Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming GT                              Notebook: Dell XPS 13

16GB Kingston HyperX Fury | 2x Asus GeForce GTX 680 OC SLI | Corsair H60 2013

Seasonic Platinum 1050W | 2x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB RAID 0 | WD 1TB & 2TB Green                                 dat 1080p-ness

Hopefully it's a new L.A. Noire, GTA V is old news and I'm not even sure its worth the effort of porting and supporting X86 based platforms when the vast majority of people have already finished the game on last gen console

Hopefully it's a new L.A. Noire, GTA V is old news and I'm not even sure its worth the effort of porting and supporting X86 based platforms when the vast majority of people have already finished the game on last gen console

Have u played gta v? its clear it wasnt meant to be on such a low end system like the 360 or ps3 its pretty jaggy and when u go in the submarine the frames just tank there was alot of speculation that it was a infact a pc port to the console which would go well with this recent news the pc version coming out first then them porting from pc to the xbox one and ps4 i personally am still excited for it as heists still havnt been released and with what rockstar has showed us with online they are will to change the environment in the future and add more stuff its like a forever developing game on christmas they made the map snow and now they are giving us more buildings im most excited for the modding community tho a lcpdfr mod for it would be extremely fun.

Have u played gta v? its clear it wasnt meant to be on such a low end system like the 360 or ps3 its pretty jaggy and when u go in the submarine the frames just tank there was alot of speculation that it was a infact a pc port to the console which would go well with this recent news the pc version coming out first then them porting from pc to the xbox one and ps4 i personally am still excited for it as heists still havnt been released and with what rockstar has showed us with online they are will to change the environment in the future and add more stuff its like a forever developing game on christmas they made the map snow and now they are giving us more buildings im most excited for the modding community tho a lcpdfr mod for it would be extremely fun.

Yes I own it. But I really play GTA for the story. I know mods are good but my point was there isn't much money left in the game. The hype is over and I've already completed the game. Mods and pretty visuals won't justify $40+ after I unloaded $90 for it on PS3

Yes I own it. But I really play GTA for the story. I know mods are good but my point was there isn't much money left in the game. The hype is over and I've already completed the game. Mods and pretty visuals won't justify $40+ after I unloaded $90 for it on PS3

well this says different https://www.change.org/en-AU/petitions/rockstar-release-gta-v-on-pc

Ive completed GTA 5 on Console, But if they announce it for pc, you better believe i'm buying that and using my R9 290 to max it out. I wanna play through the game again, but i don't want to start a new game on console if a better looking, better performing version is just round the corner. I love the original Robocop. I have it on DVD, but did i buy the Blu Ray version when it became available. Damn right i did.

Spoiler
  • Primary PC (Photo editing and gaming on a 4k Monitor): Intel I7 4790k @4.5ghz @1.2v | 24GB  Corsair Vengeance Ram @1600Mhz | 1x Palit GTX 1080 JetStream| 480GB Crucial SSD | 2x WD Blue 500gb | Corsair RM1000 | Corsair 600t
  • Secondary PC (Gaming and watching films on a 42" 4K LG IPS TV @4k60): Inteli7 4790k | Corsair H60 | Asus H81l-plus ITX | 16GB Kingston Hyperx Beast 1600MHz | 1x GTX 980 G1 Windforce| 1x Samsung 1 TB 850 EVO SSD |Corsair CXM750W | Coolermaster Elite 130

Rockstar Games is working on a PlayStation 4 and Xbox One title that is set to be released before April 2015, said Take-Two Interactive CEO Strauss Zelnick during an investor call today.

"Rockstar Games is hard at work on their upcoming lineup, and we're excited about what they have in store for the new generation of systems this fiscal year," said Zelnick. Take-Two is the parent company of Rockstar Games, and its 2015 fiscal year runs from April 1, 2014, through March 31, 2015.

So it looks like the rumours are going to be true there will be a pc port of gta v this year then Xbox one and ps4 will get it next year.

GTA SIX CONFIRMED

GTA SIX CONFIRMED

By 2015! I wish.

Spoiler
  • Primary PC (Photo editing and gaming on a 4k Monitor): Intel I7 4790k @4.5ghz @1.2v | 24GB  Corsair Vengeance Ram @1600Mhz | 1x Palit GTX 1080 JetStream| 480GB Crucial SSD | 2x WD Blue 500gb | Corsair RM1000 | Corsair 600t
  • Secondary PC (Gaming and watching films on a 42" 4K LG IPS TV @4k60): Inteli7 4790k | Corsair H60 | Asus H81l-plus ITX | 16GB Kingston Hyperx Beast 1600MHz | 1x GTX 980 G1 Windforce| 1x Samsung 1 TB 850 EVO SSD |Corsair CXM750W | Coolermaster Elite 130

I wouldn't mind gta5 on next gen including PC. I would definetley buy it for PC and maybe ps4/xbox1 if its on sale or something. I played gta5 on 360 and it was really good story wise. but I don't really care about graphics (obviously better graphics is nice) it's more about story for me.

Now I would love to see a new franchise from rockstar. I wouldn't mind seeing another red dead game or even another LA noire maybe? but I don't think that will happen anytime soon. Or if rockstar would even make it. Rockstar was just the publisher I believe.

My profile pic is the game i'm currently playing. I hope i remember to change it..

For me the best thing and the unique selling point of la noire was the facial animation, but Rockstar seem to have dropped the tech. Im sure i read somewhere they had said they wouldn't take it any further and other forms of Mo Cap were better going forward.

Spoiler

Red Dead Redemption. I can feel it in my bones. :P

Developer by day, Gamer by night

CPU - Intel i7 4770k | MOBO MSI G45 Gaming | RAM - G.Skill RipJaws X 1600mhz 4x4gb CL7 | CASE - NZXT H440 | GPU - MSI R9 290 | PSU - Corsair RM850 | SSD - Samsung 840 EVO 128gb | HDD - Western Digital Black 2TB

And then it'll take years to get a PC port and the port will be awfull. Calling it right now.

Help me I'm surrounded by morons.

Please don't do another port to a different system.... I would prefer that they do something that makes the game more unique. With Watchdogs, I'd much prefer running around as a hacker than run around as a normal person who doesn't care about any law.

So how many games released specifically for the PS4/XBoxOne are currently available?

Intel i7 5820K (4.5 GHz) | MSI X99A MPower | 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2666MHz | Asus RoG STRIX GTX 1080ti OC | Samsung 951 m.2 nVME 512GB | Crucial MX200 1000GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2000GB | Noctua NH-D15 | Fractal Define R5 | Seasonic 860 Platinum | Logitech G910 | Sennheiser 599 | Blue Yeti | Logitech G502

Nikon D500 | Nikon 300mm f/4 PF  | Nikon 200-500 f/5.6 | Nikon 50mm f/1.8 | Tamron 70-210 f/4 VCII | Sigma 10-20 f/3.5 | Nikon 17-55 f/2.8 | Tamron 90mm F2.8 SP Di VC USD Macro | Neewer 750II

I'm still waiting for GTA V on PC and also when you done game it ain't over, mods (like lcpd:fr) and multiplayer with friends.

@JAKEBAB So in what way does this confirm a PC port?

The rumour before this came out was that there will be a pc port this year and Xbox one and ps4 will get it next year which makes sense since it will be pc first then ported from pc to the consoles and this news came out basically confirms the rumour and also there has been a ton of hints of a pc port.

I would love if the pc port comes out

Lol still don't see a PC confirmation for GTA.

I'd rather have it on the PS4 where I game more though :)

You had a nice 77 post ride but you can leave now #PCMasterRaceOnly.

-------

Current Rig

-------

You had a nice 77 post ride but you can leave now #PCMasterRaceOnly.

Lol I guess.

Don't want to start a war just because I said I liked PS4 more. I love gaming on my PC, but I try to make it strictly work related so I don't get side tracked.

But you're right, PC master race lol

IdeaCentre K450 Review - My favorite (pre-built) gaming desktop under $1000.

Gaming PC Under $500 = Gaming on a budget.