Cheap water cooling for gpu

Go to solution Solved by Shimejii,

Dont. Not worth it for that gpu 馃檪聽There is absolutely 0 point in spending the 100$+ on "Cheap" watercooling for a gpu like that when theres no benefit. Save up for a better card 馃檪

Dont. Not worth it for that gpu 馃檪聽There is absolutely 0 point in spending the 100$+ on "Cheap" watercooling for a gpu like that when theres no benefit. Save up for a better card 馃檪

cost would most likely be like $500.

hybrid blocks would kill the vram

cheap pumps would just diy

cheap rad is fine

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

8 minutes ago, weaselfinder said:

Looking to water cool my gpu on a budget聽

3060ti ftw3

water cooling that will probably cost more then the gpu

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

If you wanna watercool for cheap then itll problably look somerhing like this

IMG_20220608_172015.thumb.jpg.c9e1047fb456be121772c1a9f5429d39.jpg

Essentially you build a ghetto loop with a car rad and some aquarium stuff, this was around 20$ iirc but needs a block

just buy yourself a cheap car rad, a cheap china copper block, and a buncha tubes and stuff, youll have to do tons of diying

itll be dirt cheap and absolutely obliterate any normie loop due to the sheer size of car rads but youll need to run a 10-20% antifreeze mix to prevent galvanic corrosion and ofc the previously mentioned diying, especially when it comes to adapting tube sizes, oh and itll be very big and quite annoying if you wanna move it around, so yea this is pretty much an overclocker exclusive thing for ocing really power hungry and hot cpus + gpus, you can definitely daily this if youd like, i mean this is how the old folk used to do watercooling, but you problably wouldnt wanna bother unless you do some oc shenanigans with voltmodding or something