Humble Bundle 14 day bundle sale

KJaboski

So humblebundle.com is having a non stop 14 day bundle sale, not sure if it is just previous bundles revisited or new ones will be added as well.

Lets skin our wallets!

https://www.humblebundle.com

CPU: I5 4670k @ 4ghz Motherboard: MSI z87 G45 Gaming RAM: 2x 4GB Avexir and Corsair 2x4gb ddr3 @ 1600mhz GPU: MSI GTX 1080 SeaHawk EK PSU: EVGA SuperNova P2 750w Boot SSD: Intel 320 120GB Storage: Crucial 256gb ssd and Samsung 250gb ssd

I will give them my money in a couple of days.. :)

Edit : noo I want today's one but no money...is it gonna carry on tomorrow with the same or has it occurred to me it's already too late.

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

So you pay $9 and you get everything?

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

Don't like any one those games with the exception of Metro 2033 which I've already got!

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

This seems good. Too bad my wallet doesn't agree with my decisions.

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

So you pay $9 and you get everything?

Yep

Well, if you pay 9$ you get everything for this bundle, but tomorrow there will be another one.

CPU: I5 4670k @ 4ghz Motherboard: MSI z87 G45 Gaming RAM: 2x 4GB Avexir and Corsair 2x4gb ddr3 @ 1600mhz GPU: MSI GTX 1080 SeaHawk EK PSU: EVGA SuperNova P2 750w Boot SSD: Intel 320 120GB Storage: Crucial 256gb ssd and Samsung 250gb ssd

Well, if you pay 9$ you get everything for this bundle, but tomorrow there will be another one.

If they do add games to the bundle and you paid the full price I'm pretty sure they give you the games they added since they did when I purchased the WB Bundle.

I just bought this bundle.  at $9 it is a steal for some games that I am interested in.  The only game I have from that bundle is Metro:2033, so for all the others at just $9, good buy.  I will check again tomorrow also.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

If they do add games to the bundle and you paid the full price I'm pretty sure they give you the games they added since they did when I purchased the WB Bundle.

Your right this is what they do when there is a "secret" slot left before update. But I think that this works differently now because this bundle will end and they will start a new one in 20h, insted of just adding games to this one.

If I didn't already own those games that would be fantastic bundle, all those games are definitely recommended

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

Sold! Never played Dead Island or Saints Row... or Metro.

9900K  / Noctua NH-D15S / Z390 Aorus Master / 32GB DDR4 Vengeance Pro 3200Mhz / eVGA 2080 Ti Black Ed / Morpheus II Core / Meshify C / LG 27UK650-W / PS4 Pro / XBox One X

Hey can anybody let me borrow about $200 for this whole entire package? In fact scratch the borrow can I have $200. Anyone that has games they already have and would like to gift them to me please do. I'm growing my library and I just finished my pc not having money for games.

i5 4590 @ Stock, XFX R9 290!, HyperX Beast 4x8GB  @1600, 850 EVO 120gb, WD Caviar Blue 1TB, , Asrock H97m Pro 4 , Fractal Design Define R4, Windows 10

It's a completely new bundle each day.

CPU: AMD RYZEN 7 3700x CPU Cooler: AMD Wraith Prism Motherboard: MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB (2x8GB) SSD: Samsung 970 Plus 250GB NVME, WD Blue 2TB m.2, Crucial M500 240GB GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW PSU: Seasonic G-Series 550W CASE: Corsair 220T RGB

Damn work computer firewall not letting me see any sites that are classified as "gaming". 

"Energy drinks don't make my mouth taste like yak buttholes like coffee does, so I'll stick with them." - Yoinkerman

ARGHHHH

Why did you tell me :( Now i have to buy everything :/

(if I dont already own every damn game on there)

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii