just why?

wtfxmitchell

why do farts smell 10 times worse when under the shower?

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace

No this is wrong.

Emmh... Maybe consider killing yourself before you talk to me?

Pople on this forum though some of them had a brain, turns out, no.

because then your poop will drop on the floor instead of your pants, and when the poop is on the floor, you will smell it better, least if your poop is wet and it spreads around the walls. :)

because then your poop will drp on the floor instead of your pants

but the poop doesn't come out, only the gasses

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace

.___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________.

Emmh... Maybe consider killing yourself before you talk to me?

Pople on this forum though some of them had a brain, turns out, no.

hotter air rises quicker....

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38058-project-cobalt-copper-piping-laser-etching-and-more/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |

hmmm.... 

m-usrsu's awnser sounds more convicing though....

because then your poop will drop on the floor instead of your pants, and when the poop is on the floor, you will smell it better, least if your poop is wet and it spreads around the walls. :)

But why in sauna farts dond smell that bad?

Or do the gas/poop boil and turn into plasma, before they reach the nose?

But why in sauna farts dond smell that bad?

Or do the gas/poop boil and turn into plasma, before they reach the nose?

so when i fart in a sauna, i'll become a life like plasma gun?

hahahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Dude, Really !!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

Crust : Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.4Ghz 1.45v  |  MotherboardMSI Z97 MPower  |  Fruity FillingMSI GTX 960 Armor 2Way-SLI |  CoolingNoctua NH-D15  |  RAM : 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | Storage : 2xSamsung 840 EVO 500GB SSDs Raid-0  |  Power Supply : Seasonic X-Series 1250W 80+Gold  |  Monitor : Dell U2713HM 27" 60Hz 1440p  |                                                                                                                                           

You aren't wearing any clothes while taking a shower, so less fabric to stop the gas. Unless you go completly Ned Flenders.

Also the spray of water creates turbulence, which causes the gas to spread more. 

High humidity and temperature also enhance the sense of smell in humans. 

All this probably causes your problem.

I will say that this is probably the most random topic I have ever answered.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

wtf.gif

You aren't wearing any clothes while taking a shower, so less fabric to stop the gas. Unless you go completly Ned Flenders.

Also the spray of water creates turbulence, which causes the gas to spread more. 

High humidity and temperature also enhance the sense smell in humans. 

All this probably causes your problem.

I will say that this is probably the most random topic I have ever answered.

sounds plausible

yeah, but only if you have eaten beans.

does boritto's also work? or do i need beans? als does it need te be a specific type of bean?