Music Video 'Space Oddity' goes down today

The music video 'Space Oddity' by Chris Hadfield shot in space will be taken down today for copyright reasons. So there will be no way to watch it whatsoever.

There will be.

Source: http://www.theverge.com/2014/5/13/5713474/you-have-one-day-left-to-watch-the-space-oddity-music-video-shot-in-space

Spoiler

CPU: 3570k @ 4.8Ghz MB: Gigabyte Z77-UD5H GPU: GTX 1060 PSU: BeQuiet PP 630W OS: Mac OSX & W10 Ram: Corsair Vengeance Low Profile 16gb 1600mhz Storage: 1x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB; 1x Samsung 850 evo 250GB  Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Audio: Fiio E10 & Sennheiser HD558 Display: Eizo FS2333

Srsly this is just childish. A company should just realise how much publicity this gave them. And it's not like it is some genuine rip off or something.

Edit just read what it is about. I think the artist should just allow this vid for longer. Considering it's success and "value" they should realise that taking it down is not really a nice thing to do

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

Main rig:

i7-4790 - 24GB RAM - GTX 970 - Samsung 840 240GB Evo - 2x 2TB Seagate. - 4 monitors - G710+ - G600 - Zalman Z9U3

Other devices

Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone

Surface Pro 3 - i7 - 256Gb

Surface RT

Server:

SuperMicro something - Xeon e3 1220 V2 - 12GB RAM - 16TB of Seagates 

This sure is pretty pathetic... Considering the fact that this isn't just any other song it was recorder by a man that has lived in space. I seriously don't see what harm it would be if they would just allow this video to be out there. Anyhow I've downloaded it just to have for myself.

EDIT: There are already about 6 re-uploads of it so yeah... it will not go away. I think someone forgot that whatever gets to the internet will not leave it xD

Downloaded.

This.

Edit: Wait. This has to have historical significance. This is the first music video ever recorded in space. Ever. 

There has to be some other license to leave this on the channel. Copyright takes a backseat to human history imo.

<joke>

Who is Major Tom and why can't he hear us? *tears*

</joke>

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

My avatar perfectly defines my feelings of this crap...

<---

TpUE29w.gif

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]