Asrock X370 Taichi: 2x32GB RAM doable?

Currently:

Asrock x370 Taichi, newest BIOS

Ryzen 5800X

2x8GB CL14 3200 RAM

Since the newer Zen chips have a far better memory controller nowadays, what do you think the likelihood is that I can get 2x32GB CL16 3200 RAM working on this motherboard?  QVL's worthless since they haven't updated the memory QVL for some time.  I already bought some Mushkin Redline 3200, a 2x32GB kit with 16-18-18-38 timings, but I'm curious if anyone else already knows if this has a chance at working or not.

Worst case scenario is messing with timings manually, which is precisely what I had to with my 2x32G 3600mhz kit in my server (r5 3600, B450M S2H v2) it wouldn’t even run past 2400mhz otherwise meanwhile now runs happily at 3800mhz with even tighter timings (iirc)

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

41 minutes ago, Levent said:

Worst case scenario is messing with timings manually, which is precisely what I had to with my 2x32G 3600mhz kit in my server (r5 3600, B450M S2H v2) it wouldn’t even run past 2400mhz otherwise meanwhile now runs happily at 3800mhz with even tighter timings (iirc)

I'm more concerned about the motherboard generation.  The QVL didn't even test 32GB DIMMs.  I don't have enough experience in regards to how much weight I should put into the memory controller in-CPU vs. the chipset/board type, though my thought process was along the lines of since the memory controller's in the CPU, the only parts that should really matter with the RAM on the motherboard is the traces between CPU and RAM slots and the BIOS...

Bump, inviting any other opinions/suggestions.  Thank you in advance.

Another option I have would be grabbing a 2x16GB kit of the exact same memory (same timings as well) as what I have currently.  Not sure if it would pair well, but I'd be ok with 32GB or 48GB at the moment.

Though I doubt highly that the CL16 memory will cause much of a downside compared to the CL14...I am second guessing a bit on the Mushkin Lumina since it takes software to control the RGB and I'm not a great fan of rainbow puke.

Really, it'd just be nice if someone could confirm they've been able to use 32GB DIMMs in a 300 series AMD board.