Critical process died And Bad system Config Info

After the recent windows update my pc kept crashing and now after I came from work it doesn't even let me go to desktop! After start up it loads for a long time and then blue screen and the percentage stays at 0! After a restart it says automatic repair is being prepared and then it stays like that! I have no idea what wrong with my pc! The 2 error codes come before I can login! 

CPU: Intel I9-9900K Motherboard: Asus ROG Maximus XI CODE RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance PRO 3200MHZ GPU: Asus ROG 2080ti OC Storage: Samsung 970pro 2x1TB, 2Tb HDD Case: Lian Li PC O11 dynamic, Cooling:custom loop incoming, for now 360 rog ryujin!

Seems like some corrupt windows files.

If you can access the safe mode (or whatever name they gave it recently), you can try rolling back the last windows update and see if that help.

But for a long term solution, I'd backup all the important data, erase the boot drive and install a fresh Windows.

10 minutes ago, Sawa Takahashi said:

Seems like some corrupt windows files.

If you can access the safe mode (or whatever name they gave it recently), you can try rolling back the last windows update and see if that help.

But for a long term solution, I'd backup all the important data, erase the boot drive and install a fresh Windows.

It says it's not possible to Deinstall the latest windows update! Can I use a local windows boot drive and reinstall WI dowls like that? If I say keep personal data it won't touch my personal stuff right? 

CPU: Intel I9-9900K Motherboard: Asus ROG Maximus XI CODE RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance PRO 3200MHZ GPU: Asus ROG 2080ti OC Storage: Samsung 970pro 2x1TB, 2Tb HDD Case: Lian Li PC O11 dynamic, Cooling:custom loop incoming, for now 360 rog ryujin!

Sure you can try but I would make a backup of important data anyway. Never let chance decide if you gonna lose your data....

2 hours ago, Sawa Takahashi said:

Sure you can try but I would make a backup of important data anyway. Never let chance decide if you gonna lose your data....

How can I make a backup if I can't even get into the desktop??? I don't have a laptop or other pc! 

Well, that depends on the value of your personal data you have on that drive. I'm certain it can be worth asking one of your friends to help you create a backup. You can also purchase some USB keys or external HDD for pretty cheap these days. Perfect for storing your data.

As I said before, it is your decision, but being cautious is always a breath of fresh air when disaster strikes.