help me pick a new case

Dylan lol

so i have a pre built computer from hp, http://h20566.www2.hp.com/portal/site/hpsc/template.PAGE/public/kb/docDisplay/?sp4ts.oid=5146418&spf_p.tpst=kbDocDisplay&spf_p.prp_kbDocDisplay=wsrp-navigationalState%3DdocId%253Demr_na-c03028604-16%257CdocLocale%253D%257CcalledBy%253D&javax.portlet.begCacheTok=com.vignette.cachetoken&javax.portlet.endCacheTok=com.vignette.cachetoken

the size is about 15 by 15 and its a good case besides the fact that there is no way to put the sound card i bought in because i had to BREAK open an expansion slot because theres no way to open it and it wont stay in place, so im done with this and want a real case.

So i want a case thats around 15-20 inches, i dont want a huge case like 25 by 25 inches. i also want it to be black. i want it to be easy to put my computer parts in it because i have 0 experience of building computers, and i want the expansion slots to be easily removed and not having to break open. also i dont want the fans in it to be really loud. id prefer to not have a window. budget $150 but id prefer not to spend that much on a case.

Carbide 300R

but if you want to have a nice window, or just bettar stuff, get a new motherboard -.-

(like even a cheap ~$100 one would be betar)

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Carbide 300R

but if you want to have a nice window, or just bettar stuff, get a new motherboard -.-

(like even a cheap ~$100 one would be betar)

what does the motherboard have to do with the case? also im not buying a windows 7 key

Get the Cooler Master N200. It's a solid micro ATX case that supports long GPUs and high end hardware while costing around $50 USD.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

what does the motherboard have to do with the case? also im not buying a windows 7 key

I meant window as in side panel window...

If you are going to get a case with a side panel window, the motherboard will look really ugly

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

I meant window as in side panel window...

If you are going to get a case with a side panel window, the motherboard will look really ugly

i dont want a window regardless, looks nerdy. the main thing im worried about is how to install the motherboard in the new case. when i take my motherboard out of my current case do i have to take the cpu fan and stuff off first or can i just unscrew everything?