Just Arrived From Reddit

Funduffy900

So I'm probably dropping reddit altogether with this first boycot. And with a desire to stay in this community I'm joining on here. Just introducing myself and starting a small thread for all the peeps in a similar boat!

I'm doing the same. I've popped in before from time to time to check out discussions, but only just now got around to making an account. With my reddit account gone and RIF app deleted, I'll be using a few of forums way more often.

Welcome, congratulations for escaping the hellhole & arriving at the abyss.

Be careful, @da na bites when angered.

Also, please spare a moment to read the forum's Community Standard

There is approximately 99% chance I edited my post

Refresh before you reply

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, NOT EVEN 2ND LANGUAGE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY CONFUSION AND/OR MISUNDERSTANDING THAT MAY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF IT.

Floodgates have opened! Welcome!

I edit my posts more often than not

So many YouTube channels are going to suffer from this.

At least TheClick can game stream. I hope the idiots that ruin run reddit realize how bad of an idea this was.

"Don't fall down the hole!" ~James, 2022

"If you have a monitor, look at that monitor with your eyeballs." ~ Jake, 2022

I'm brand new as well. I suppose there's no sense in making another introduction thread, so, hello everyone!

Was honestly a little surprised to see no intros sub forum. Allows people to create intro threads without clogging other forums. It's not that big a deal but I know several forums that used to have them. That said, I'm also new to this particular forum. I haven't frequented forums for a long while, but I'm returning to them because reddit are being, well, not great, for lack of any better words.

I never used reddit other than briefly ending up there from google searches but I used imgur daily for 10+ years and that has become more of a doomscroll site over the last couple of years, I don't visit it regularly anymore only to remind myself that it no longer serves my needs.

So............. how hard is it for someone to set something up like reddit but...better? Has the time come? .-.

Had an account before but need ltt forums need more sub forums. Off topic can't hold everything, where am I going to get my daily dose of greebles

I've had an account for a looooong time but just recovered it to do the same thing as you.

Discord is okay, but I prefer the back-and-forth discussion that forums facilitate.

I made an Forum account years ago. Now I too look to seek the void that reddit has left. So trying out various forums including this one.

I'm here from Reddit as well. I don't really see much of a future for that site.

Let's bring back forums.

So gonna miss the metalcore subreddit, the Hoyoverse games subs, the Stable Diffusion subs, the Skyrim mods subs, and OKBR and derivative meme subs.

The tech subs on the other hand...the LTT and TPU forums are an acceptable substitute.

Noelle best girl

PC specs:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6 GHz 6-Core Processor
CPU Cooler: Deepcool GAMMAXX 400 V2 64.5 CFM CPU Cooler
Motherboard: ASRock B450M Steel Legend Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard, BIOS P4.60
Memory: ADATA XPG 32GB GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory
Storage: HP EX900 500 GB M.2-2280 PCIe 3.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive, PNY CS900 1 TB 2.5" Solid State Drive
Video Card: Colorful iGame RTX 4060 Ti 16GB
Power Supply: Cooler Master MWE Bronze V2 650 W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
Wireless Network Adapter: TP-Link TL-WN881ND 802.11a/b/g/n PCIe x1 Wifi adapter
Monitor: Acer QG240Y S3 24.0" 1920 x 1080 180Hz Monitor

Going to be an Eternal September, almost 30 years to the day after the last one in 1993.

It's about time forums made a return; this was the superior option all along.