4x Samsung G9 Neo No Display

MrP

2 questions.

The only monitor mount is the ergotron but it doesn't articulate high enough to vertically stack 2 monitors high.

2. Unable to connect more than 2 of there monitors at a time.

Hardware:

128gb ram

Rtx 3090

Is this a restriction to the amount of supported resolution of the 3090?

What hardware would allow me to use all 4 of these on one machine and what is a monitor mount capable of stacking these 2 high and 2 wide

You have to get another gpu most likely to run the other two monitors, every gpu maxes out at 7680 x 4320 so as long as you stay under that you wont have a issue. Monitor mount i doubt they make for 4 in 1 of that size, if they do its probably crazy expensive and very few made. Maybe even only a custom mount.

Thank you all. So I can just add a second gpu and plug monitors into it? I thought I read somewhere that windows only recognizes the display outs of the 1st gpu and the 2nd are just for compute applications like blender rendering?

Will I be able to use a 3080 alongside the 3090 you think? Or will drivers been an issue. Both are EVGA (rip) FTW 3 variants.

15 hours ago, MrP said:

Thank you all. So I can just add a second gpu and plug monitors into it? I thought I read somewhere that windows only recognizes the display outs of the 1st gpu and the 2nd are just for compute applications like blender rendering?

Will I be able to use a 3080 alongside the 3090 you think? Or will drivers been an issue. Both are EVGA (rip) FTW 3 variants.

Yes you can. You may have to do some tweaking but it should work just fine. Since there evga gpu's you wont have to worry about a bunch of cracked pcb's either!!🤣

I'll give it a try and post back here in about a week. My brother is using my 3080, i gotta snag it from him when hes away next week. XD