Do I need a CPU contact frame? And need suggestion for a second monitor with at least 2K resolution.

Kokonut

Budget (including currency): $1100 (already built)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Mostly gaming (CSGO, League of Legends, Forza Horizon 5, MK11, RDR2 and other AAA games). Planning to learn 3D in the near future.
Specs: 
Mainboard: MSI B706M-A wifi DDR4
CPU: Core i5-13400F
SSD1: 256Gb Samsung SSD for Windows

SSD2: 1TB Samsung SSD for games and other stuff

RAM: 2x 8Gb 3600Mhz ADATA D60

GPU: MSI 3060Ti Gaming X LHR

PSU: Corsair RM750e - 80Plus Gold
Cooler: ID-Cooling SE-226-XT air cooler
Case: MSI MAG FORGE M100A with 4 fans 

2x external fans for better cooling 
Monitor: Zowie Benq XL2411p 
Gear: - Logitech G Pro X keyboard + headphones + wireless mouse
          - Logitech G740 mouse pad

Other details:  
I've just built this PC for a month now. Mostly using it for gaming (3-4 hours/day). But I am planning to learn 3D design to do it as a freelancer. So in the long run (I expect to use this specs in 5+ years), do I need a CPU contact frame? Also, what would you guys suggest for a second monitor with at least 2K resolution (budget $250-$300)?

For info about the contact frame:

About the monitor: Would you rather have a high refresh rate or good color accuracy?

My laptop (HP EliteBook x360 1030 G2)

Core i7-7600U (vPro) (2C; 4T), Intel HD Graphics 620, 16GB (2x8) 2133 MT/s DDR4 RAM, 512GB SATA SSD, 1080p 120hz IPS 13.3" touch Display, Windows 11 Pro (upgraded from Windows 10 Pro via registry hack)

Translation: it's trash

1 minute ago, Kokonut said:

do I need a CPU contact frame?

No. The contact frames are useful for lowering CPU temperatures if they're pretty high already. The 13400F isn't that hot of a CPU, and with that chip as long as you're below 100C you're fine. If you're really concerned, do a thermal test and see what temps it gets to (run a large Blender render or some other stress test on the CPU), if it's at or above 100C then figure out something better for cooling (contact frame or otherwise), else just be happy with your current setup. 

The contact frames mostly become useful when you get to the high power chips (I.E. 13600K and above) and especially if you're going to be overclocking them. The 13400F just doesn't fall into that category and while it would benefit a bit, real world benefits just aren't there. 

Not gonna suggest a monitor because a) I'm not great with monitor specifics and b) I have no idea what's available in Vietnam (I don't live there) so odds are whatever I'd suggest won't be available/will be available for way above what it's worth. 

4 minutes ago, RONOTHAN## said:

No. The contact frames are useful for lowering CPU temperatures if they're pretty high already. The 13400F isn't that hot of a CPU, and with that chip as long as you're below 100C you're fine. If you're really concerned, do a thermal test and see what temps it gets to (run a large Blender render or some other stress test on the CPU), if it's at or above 100C then figure out something better for cooling (contact frame or otherwise), else just be happy with your current setup. 

The contact frames mostly become useful when you get to the high power chips (I.E. 13600K and above) and especially if you're going to be overclocking them. The 13400F just doesn't fall into that category and while it would benefit a bit, real world benefits just aren't there. 

Not gonna suggest a monitor because a) I'm not great with monitor specifics and b) I have no idea what's available in Vietnam (I don't live there) so odds are whatever I'd suggest won't be available/will be available for way above what it's worth. 

Thanks mate. Might do a CineBench (or Blender) stress test and see the results.

25 minutes ago, Floresdorf said:

For info about the contact frame:

About the monitor: Would you rather have a high refresh rate or good color accuracy?

I'm having 144hz monitor so I would go for good color accuracy