No PCIe cables in a 700 watt PSU

Adenin

Hi there, I need an advice. I built recently a desktop pc bu due to a budget limitations I did not pay attention for the PSU specs beseids the Wattage. So I end up with a Golden Field GF 700W, with an actual power output of around 600 Watts which is totsly enough for my needs with an I5 12500 I still was using my old 150 W gpu wich I was connecting with one of two Molex 4 pin adapters. So my major problem is now that I want to purchase a Rx 6700 xt wich it requires a 8 pin and 6 pin connectors. Please advise what could be done beside buing another PSU your help is much appreciated!

pretty sure you can buy cables for it, is it a modular power supply?

Wow is itbrealy that bad, my current gpu has a 150 Watt TDP and runs great the psu also shows no overheating and is only 70 Watt below rx 6700 xt.

55 minutes ago, RAGNES7 said:

pretty sure you can buy cables for it, is it a modular power supply?

Its not modular unfortunately

9 minutes ago, Adenin said:

the psu also shows no overheating

Are you monitoring it with a thermal camera?

Interim 15 T200 OKF("F" intel processors are specifically archituctured for gaming) maybe upgrad to 13'900 | Peeralight cpu fan | Stryx Z690-A Wife(which is branded by ASUS and it's ROG label) | Thermotake 16x 8x2GO SODINM 2400mjz cl22 (2 of them with the mood lighting) | 980 EVO 1TB m.2 ssd card + Kensington 2TB SATA nvme + WD BLACK PRO ULTRA MAX 4TB GAMING DESTROYER HHD | Echa etc 3060 duel fan dissipator 12 GBi and Azrock with the radian 550 XT Tiachi | NEXT H510 Vit Klar Svart | Seasonice 600watts voeding(rated for 100.000 hours, running since 2010, ballpark estimate 8 hours a day which should make it good for 34 years) | Nocturna case fans | 0LED Duel moniter

New build in progress: Ryen™ 8 7700x3D with a copper pipe fan | Z60e-A | Kingstron RENEGATE 16x2 Go hyenix | Phantek 2 the thar mesh in front | lead lex black label psu + AsiaHorse białe/białe | 1080 Pro 8TB 15800MB/S NvMe(for gaming this increase fps and charging time, cooled by a M.2 slot with coolblock and additional thermopad) and faster 4000GB HHD | MAI GeForce GTX 2070 Ti and RTX 6800 | Corshair psu

Yeah there is no way for the PSU to report to the system about its status.
So most will work until they cannot anymore.

For 30 bucks... Im sure that that PSU is NOT 600Watt, else ill eat the thing...
Thats more like a bad-to-mediocre 200Watt, also why there is no PCIe cables most likely.

When i ask for more specs, don't expect me to know the answer!
I'm just helping YOU to help YOURSELF!
(The more info you give the easier it is for others to help you out!)

Not willing to capitulate to the ignorance of the masses!

7 minutes ago, Ralf said:

Are you monitoring it with a thermal camera?

I have an ambient digital thermmometer staying right behind the exaust, and also the coretemp and other tool are showing normal temps of the other components.

49 minutes ago, Adenin said:

Wow is itbrealy that bad, my current gpu has a 150 Watt TDP and runs great the psu also shows no overheating and is only 70 Watt below rx 6700 xt.

You are literally running on luck.

This gold field is 25$ or less because its some ancient cheap recycled garbage running on hopes and dreams basically.

No joke but if you'd run your pc, use the microwave and like boil some watter with a kettle that would be enough of a power spike to send it over the edge.

It doesnt have the connectors for a reason. It literally does not have the physical capability of doing what it says it can everything it is saying is a lie

image.png.b031971ee3abd5b97620647e490cb391.png

There is approximately 99% chance I edited my post

Refresh before you reply

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, NOT EVEN 2ND LANGUAGE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY CONFUSION AND/OR MISUNDERSTANDING THAT MAY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF IT.

What do you think of this PSU Захранване 750W COUGAR XTC - CG31TC075032H01 ?

2 hours ago, Adenin said:

What do you think of this PSU Захранване 750W COUGAR XTC - CG31TC075032H01 ?

It's a bad PSU.

On 6/4/2023 at 11:41 AM, Adenin said:

Please advise what could be done beside buing another PSU your help is much appreciated!

As others have stated, buying another PSU is the only suggestion you'll be given considering that you should never cheap out on a PSU and trash like that is more likely to go bang before you even get close to its supposed maximum rating taking one or more components with it.

You should go for a PSU from the likes of corsair, be quiet and antec who are more well known in the PSU space unlike a certain company who decided to palm off their explosive e-waste PSUs to another company to sell in their "bundle deals".