A theoretical way to gain more performance from 10% to 20% in Gaming Laptops that doesn’t Support Optimus without external Monitor

Hello, everyone.

I'm suggesting a theoretical way to enhance the performance of gaming laptops that do not support Optimus. I got inspired when I saw a video on YouTube where a person repurposed an old laptop screen and connected it to a laptop via the HDMI port. We know that we can bypass Optimus when we connect an external screen via the HDMI port or sometimes the USB Type-C port.

The theory is, since we can connect a laptop monitor using HDMI, why not connect the existing laptop screen to the HDMI port? It's like creating our own version of Optimus without the need for another screen. In theory, this could potentially provide a 10% to 20% boost in gaming performance. I don't possess the necessary skills to carry out this project, but I believe someone can. Perhaps adding a physical switch would be a good idea to activate this feature.

Does anyone have any ideas or further insights regarding this theory?

Theoretically yes, practically you'd need a bulky controller board and wouldn't have a display hooked up to the built-in port anymore and that's what OSes will default to, where the BIOS is displayed etc so it'd be quite a pain. 

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2