Can you trick a phone app to think you've watched an ad for a reward?

DankDoodles

The facts:

• Blocking ads on phones is harder than blocking ads on a computer.
  • You need to watch ads to get in-game rewards on phone games.
  • You won't get an in-game reward if the game isn't able to load an ad.

The question: Is it possible to trick an application, in this case on Android, to think that it has watched an ad, without the user having to go through/watch an ad?

Why not just watch the ad? Because recent ads "X" buttons are RIDICULOUSLY SMALL and it is annoying I keep clicking on the ad instead of the "X" almost every time! I have the same morals as I do on the computer, I only allow ads to platforms that I find willing to watch unless I supported them other how (like buying a bottle at LLT.store). Has

-= Locked =-

What your asking goes against our community standards. 

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER