So i just swapped out my old PSU for fan and electricity problems around 2 years ago and now i am worried the new one has the same fan issue?

So today i heard weird noises in my pc case as if it's a fan making a buzzing noise showing that i thought a fan was being hit to a wire or something so i tried to see if the issue was any of the CPU, GPU, Case fans and no none of them seem to be the issue. One weird thing that happens is tho that when i put my finger on the side panel or unscrew one or two screw's of the tempered glass it's gone. when i take the temperes glass completely off and i shake my case gently it's back. but when i put my finger on the BACK of the psu or the area around it or even the top of my case when i touch it a push gently with my finger it's gone. and it also happens when my case has only 3 legs on the desk for example but the third one (the front one) is in the air loose. It happens when my pc case is in weird positions is what (like moved to the right a little bit or moved to the left a little bit or even tilted to the right i tried tilting it to see if the noise would be there with the tempered glass on and yep it was there.
I tried taking all the cables off my pc and take it for a cleanup and now the noise is completely gone with tempered glass and side panel on or off. Is it my PSU fan? I mean would a bad fan noise go away just if i put my finger on the steel on the back of the psu or on the panels of the case? i don't get what's going on and i'm scared because warranty says it's not a PSU issue and they refused me to go get it checked because "There is no reason to"

My PSU and case are coolermaster MWE v2 bronze 650W and gigabyte C200 tempered glass case.

Update I asked a computer shop near me and he said that the PSU fan won't calm down if i touch the case with my finger. VIBRATION does that but not a bad fan. So is it vibration ? i mean now that i took the cables off and reconnected them and the noise is completely gone i don't know what it is anymore..

12 minutes ago, FoxyZey said:

So today i heard weird noises in my pc case as if it's a fan making a buzzing noise showing that i thought a fan was being hit to a wire or something so i tried to see if the issue was any of the CPU, GPU, Case fans and no none of them seem to be the issue. One weird thing that happens is tho that when i put my finger on the side panel or unscrew one or two screw's of the tempered glass it's gone. when i take the temperes glass completely off and i shake my case gently it's back. but when i put my finger on the BACK of the psu or the area around it or even the top of my case when i touch it a push gently with my finger it's gone. and it also happens when my case has only 3 legs on the desk for example but the third one (the front one) is in the air loose. It happens when my pc case is in weird positions is what (like moved to the right a little bit or moved to the left a little bit or even tilted to the right i tried tilting it to see if the noise would be there with the tempered glass on and yep it was there.
I tried taking all the cables off my pc and take it for a cleanup and now the noise is completely gone with tempered glass and side panel on or off. Is it my PSU fan? I mean would a bad fan noise go away just if i put my finger on the steel on the back of the psu or on the panels of the case? i don't get what's going on and i'm scared because warranty says it's not a PSU issue and they refused me to go get it checked because "There is no reason to"

My PSU and case are coolermaster MWE v2 bronze 650W and gigabyte C200 tempered glass case.

Update I asked a computer shop near me and he said that the PSU fan won't calm down if i touch the case with my finger. VIBRATION does that but not a bad fan. So is it vibration ? i mean now that i took the cables off and reconnected them and the noise is completely gone i don't know what it is anymore..

Sounds strange. Make sure side panels are secured and tightened well and make sure the psu isn't over tightened just enough to hold in place. Do you have a different psu to try?

I have some vibration noises to and they go away when you touch the case, its probably just a vibration due to the tiny spaces between fan and the case. You could visually inspect the fan on the PSU there has to be a mashed surface where the fan is if there is nothing that could stop the fan I think that there is nothing you should worry about. It all depends on how hard did you screw it in, what screws did you use and do your fans have a rubber matierial on the part that touches the case. 

Let's look at it this way, if you hear grinding or something from the PSU you visually inspect it, if its just the vibration you should not worry try resrewing fans and thats it. 

Ryzen 5 5600x | Gainward RTX 3060 Ti | 2x16GB 3200MHz | Samsung 980 1TB | 1 TB WD Blue | 120GB A400 Kingston Gigabyte M2 NVME 512GB  | BeQuite Straight Power11 80+ Gold 750W

6 minutes ago, Sima01 said:

I have some vibration noises to and they go away when you touch the case, its probably just a vibration due to the tiny spaces between fan and the case. You could visually inspect the fan on the PSU there has to be a mashed surface where the fan is if there is nothing that could stop the fan I think that there is nothing you should worry about. It all depends on how hard did you screw it in, what screws did you use and do your fans have a rubber matierial on the part that touches the case. 

Let's look at it this way, if you hear grinding or something from the PSU you visually inspect it, if its just the vibration you should not worry try resrewing fans and thats it. 

I tried turning my pc case around while it's on to listen to my PSU right now and the noise is no where close to what i heard from what i described. Just normal PSU fan quiet sound and coil whine. 
Other than that if i put my head up a bit to the middle of the case i can hear a really really faint part of that noise i described but not when i put my ear next to the PSU. i tried checking with a flash light and i can't see literally anything that can stop the fan from working or grind against it, especially since i keep my pc relatively clean too. I don't know to be honest.
While the noise was present and loud i also tried to unscrew the side panel and try to take it off, While taking it off the noise was gone. as soon as i took it off the noise came back but not as loud.

19 minutes ago, FoxyZey said:

I tried turning my pc case around while it's on to listen to my PSU right now and the noise is no where close to what i heard from what i described. Just normal PSU fan quiet sound and coil whine. 
Other than that if i put my head up a bit to the middle of the case i can hear a really really faint part of that noise i described but not when i put my ear next to the PSU. i tried checking with a flash light and i can't see literally anything that can stop the fan from working or grind against it, especially since i keep my pc relatively clean too. I don't know to be honest.
While the noise was present and loud i also tried to unscrew the side panel and try to take it off, While taking it off the noise was gone. as soon as i took it off the noise came back but not as loud.

You could just disconnect your 24pin board slot and short the PSU cable 24pin to run the PSU alone (there are tons of tutorials on this) so you can check the PSU noise without any other 

Imo it's just vibration from loose screws on a fan, tighten them

System : AMD R9 5900X / Gigabyte X570 AORUS PRO/ 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance 3600CL18 ASUS TUF Gaming AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX OC Edition GPU/ Phanteks P600S case /  Eisbaer 280mm AIO (with 2xArctic P14 fans) / 2TB Crucial T500  NVme + 2TB WD SN850 NVme + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDD drives/ Corsair RM850x PSU/  Alienware AW3420DW 34" 120Hz 3440x1440p monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight mouse / Audeze Maxwell headphones

18 minutes ago, PDifolco said:

You could just disconnect your 24pin board slot and short the PSU cable 24pin to run the PSU alone (there are tons of tutorials on this) so you can check the PSU noise without any other 

Imo it's just vibration from loose screws on a fan, tighten them

i tried playing battlefield 2042 at the moment at 100% load both cpu and gpu and i tried listening to my PSU and no noise at all even with the fan at high rpm..closed the game 15 minutes later and no noise as well..am i good ?

Sounds like it was just a loose panel or part in the case vibrating. Make sure all the screws are tightened properly and that nothing is loose. Some rubber pads under the case might help reduce the vibration being transferred to the desk.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450