What do you plan to add to your setup

Thebman712

I plan on buying 2 new monitors this summer and maybe upgrading from 8GB of RAM to 16GB of RAM...

a new cpu cooler :( i have stock one and its like 40-50C idle

I am so close to my final upgrades  :D

My almost essential last upgrades are

1. Corsair 700d case or possibly something like a 650d (I hate my phantom 410 tbh it is built so cheap)

2. The H105 Corsair CPU or possibly a noctua air cooler

The rest are things in the future that aren't high priority at all

Replace gtx 770 with 800 series GPU (probably 880)

Get an ROG class motherboard 

Get a steelseries mouse to replace death adder to go along with my steelseries mousepad and headset

Corsair Dominator Platinum Ram (2400 8x4gb = 32gb) <_<

Everything else though i'm overly happy with, just got a new 144hz monitor, 2tb WD black drive, 128gb Samsung Evo SSD, Ducky white LED Keyboard Cherry MX Switch and windows 8.1

probably a gtx 770, a new psu, case, a 3rd 21" monitor and new chair thats not $20 from ikea and a corsair h100i

I like the chair thing I should have said something similar even though I somehow still enjoy my fold up chair haha

Really I only have few upgrades planned. getting a Arctic A11 CPU cooler, Athlon X4 760K CPU, Eventually getting a 256GB SSD, upgrading to 8gb of Ram and getting a Radeon R9 270 MSI gaming edition

current build and total cost   http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/150083-thrift-shop-build/

I apologize for my crappy English I'm American

I like the chair thing I should have said something similar even though I somehow still enjoy my fold up chair haha

hit the edit button... :)

SSD, new mouse, new headset, new k/b, GPU and a better case. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

In order of purchase priority:

Gigabyte R9 290, 3tb hard drive, Cooler Master Quickfire TK cherry mx brown, new monitor, second R9 290, liquid cooling loop.

You're and your are not the same. Neither are their, there, and they're. Defiantly and Definitely are definitely not the same. Definately and Rediculous are not words, and you should feel bad for misspelling them. If English is your first language, you don't have a learning disorder, and you get any of these wrong, you are making the entire forum slightly dumber by doing so. Please take the extra three seconds to type properly, and have a nice day.

I'd like to improve my audio setup. Right now I am running only an ASUS Vulcan ANC as a headset.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

sup guunna add add a another 1tb hard drive and hopefully if possible a case 

Have just ordered a Logitech G502.

Next step will be a nice mechanical keyboard.

Beyond that, I eventually plan to add a decent capacity second SSD for games (currently have OS and aps on SSD, games and files on a Caviar Black HDD), just to make them load a bit faster, but that's a luxury I can wait a bit for as its quite expensive.

Another stick Kingston Hyperx Blu(4gb). Probably a new gpu, i have been using the same Gainward Geforce 9600GT for the last 6 years so, i need something better(btw, any recommendations?) and maybe an ssd.

Hyper X any good dude?, im looking for a ram upgrade, between that and vengeance pro!

New mouse (Steelseries Rival), New ram because I have faulty ram, 2 1080p monitors, Audio-Technica AT2020 mic, and a 1080p webcam. 

PC Specs

Intel i5 4670k 4.2ghz @1.20v | Cooler Master 212 Plus | Asus z87-A | Fractal Design Define R4 |Hitachi 1TB 7200rpm HDD | 2x Samsung 840 EVO | Seasonic 520w m12II | Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb DDR3 1600mhz | PowerColor 7870 GHz edition | Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | NZXT Hue RGB Controller

my next thing is going to be an pci-e 8 port sata controller card (non Raid ) so i can finally finish my FreeNas build , and also a passively cooled graphics card too something cheap and nasty

going to gut 12 x 1tb 2.5" portable hard drives i have lying about

Im using that with a  i3-4130 and win7 64-bit. im only using a 4gb stick right now but i'll buy another one in one or two months. Runs good and looks good.

Cool, thanks dude im looking at 16gb kits, unreal 4 eats the 4gb gskill i got now!

I ordered a Samsung 840 evo 250Gb, i actually wanted to get 500 Gb but that was too expensive, because i realy need a good new headset too (Steelseries Siberia V2), my laptop actualy has 2x2,5'' S-ATA rev. III and 1xmsata, 1xSATA Rev.I (for dvd drive), so i can just

add a SSD to the msata slot if i need more, the crucial msata 250Gb just costs ~100 Euro so that would an option later

• 3 weeks later...

I forgot to mention i will be adding some dome cameras in the room with facial recognition running to bb gun anyone's ass who is not on the allowed list. I plan to put up my warning signs and give a 5 second warning before shots start to fire, with all this, no court would be able to prosecute me with a guilty verdict. You and the rest may think i am joking but i am serious about making my very own sentry to protect my home, of course it will not have bullets but some sort of projectile that can stink like a paint ball gun but with out the mess.

I want the Security cam footage of it misrecongnizing you.

And while your at it Bb grenade launchers are cheap and 30 of Em at 70 rounds each backed up by two m134 airsoft mini guns would be very very painful. And no mistaking it.

Now I'm going to ask that your restrain from using airsoft guns as they are already on everyone's hit list. But paintball guns aren't and especially if your going to uses filled rounds. 6 mm filled pellets tend to explode more than fire so paintball would be ideal

Thanks Guys! Fullmetal

You must NEVER go over 20% fan speed. ~ "Why's that?"~ Why do airport personnel wear hearing protection?

I want the Security cam footage of it misrecongnizing you.

And while your at it Bb grenade launchers are cheap and 30 of Em at 70 rounds each backed up by two m134 airsoft mini guns would be very very painful. And no mistaking it.

Now I'm going to ask that your restrain from using airsoft guns as they are already on everyone's hit list. But paintball guns aren't and especially if your going to uses filled rounds. 6 mm filled pellets tend to explode more than fire so paintball would be ideal

I already planned for the mis-recognizing me, i will get one of those round metal trash cans and cut out the bottom and i would be on the inside with the lid as my shield so i can pull the plug. 

Like i said i don't want the paint balls as i don't want to clean up the mess. The grenade launchers are way to much for my uses, i don't want to kill my family just lightly injure them.... :D

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

It won't kill em they may be crying when it's over

Thanks Guys! Fullmetal

You must NEVER go over 20% fan speed. ~ "Why's that?"~ Why do airport personnel wear hearing protection?

A GTX 780 from EVGA. With the ACX cooler of course.

CPU: i7-4770K @ 4.3 Ghz | Cooler: Corsair H100i GTX | Motherboard: Asus Z97 Pro Wifi AC (USB 3.0 rev) | Memory: G.Skill 2x8GB Ripjaws @ 1866MHZ | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Gaming | PSU: Corsair RM850 | Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2

What is the best tech related thing that you have bought on a whim? 

For me it is sleeping dogs!

not sure trolling, or not...

For me it is sleeping dogs!

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition