What do you plan to add to your setup

Thebman712

I think I might throw another 8gb of ram in my system. I'm not sure why seeing how I never have needed it but I feel like it might be nice to have in the future haha

A second 780ti eventually, 32 gigs more of the gskill 1866 ram i got for a total of 64 gigs, then make ramdisk out of some of it. a few more hard drives, 2 more 200mm fans, 2 more 27 inch monitors, because right now I have a 27 1440p, a 24 inch 1080p and then a 19 inch phillips tv hooked up via hdmi as a 3rd monitor. I would like a projector for it. A better gaming mouse then the one I have, maybe a true mechanical keyboard. A better video editing program that will actually take better advantage of the powerful system I have. I want to get windows 8.1 for my laptop, I like linux but windows is just more practical for me right now, still though, I am going to make my old laptop into a linux machine once I get around to buying a new charger for it. A new battery for my laptop, and an optical drive that can burn disks like it is suppose to. When I do photos for people it is nice to be able to burn disk on the go. Ink for my printer, and nice gaming headset. I am sure I can think of 100 more things if I sat here long enough.

"Science and technology revolutionize our lives, but memory, tradition and myth frame our response."

Arthur M. Schlesinger

2 more monitors (One 144hz one 60hz) a nother tv (with a headphone jack so i can record concoles)  A media pc and a connected projector. and more but i cant remmember

I would like small airsoft machine guns to pop out of my rig when people get too close to it.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

new devils canyon i7, saberthooth mark 1, new psu probs, new case fans, new ram, a AIO, and maybe if i can a HAF Stacker, and use my Storm Trooper as something else and another gtx 770 eventually !

A new cpu and motherboard, was going to get the g1 sniper and 4670, might get the 4690 as there are rumors that it has a k sku and of course a z97 with that, then i want to get an ssd and 4tb storage as i need it, at the moment im shoving stuff left right and center with external hdds which i have lying around(father brought a bunch a while back and never used them).Then i might get a new case and i need a fan controller, many another screen, also some sort of way to keep things clean, just look at how crazy my desk is right now

so basicly a new pc!!!

I would like small airsoft machine guns to pop out of my rig when people get too close to it.

i loled, then i thought what an awesome idea, then thought about having to explain what happened to my cat/daughter to the RSPCA/Courts........maybe not.

i need to add a second 4gb stick and a 212 evo as intels stock cooler is awful. i want to add 3 fans, bitfienx cable extensions and i should be getting some replacement 5.25 bay covers (FOC thank you enermax) to which im gonna cut up to create some vents for a intake fan......i need to add this to the build log section here.

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

Add another 780. and a proper PSU xD

An EVGA 780 and a complete wc loop. Maybe a bluray drive.

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

A new desk, some new quieter fans and a 7970/280x to crossfire with my current 7970. And at some point get something like a 42" Tv

Case: NZXT Phantom 410 Cpu: i7 3820 at 4.3 Ghz Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-X79-UP4 | Gpu: XFX hd 7970 Ghz 1100Mhz/1600Mhz Ram: Crucial BallistiX Elite 16GB 2x8 Gb 1866 Mhz

SSD's: 2x Kingston HyperX 3K SSD 120 GB in RAID 0 HDD:Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200 Rpm

Cpu cooler: Corsair H100i with SP120's | Psu: Corsair TX 850W My monitors: 3x BenQ 24"  GL2460 = Eyefinity

02+ODAC, already on the way from mayflower...

8 More gentle typhoons for each rad to be push/pulled.. Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Custom cables, although haven't decided if I want to get an X power/ M power and switch everything to yellow/black/grey

UMMM

maybe a second 1440p as well, haven't decided yet

need a new desk to, this one is ghetto AF

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

I plan to upgrade my rig with a gtx 760 and a 500w psu, a tegra note 7 then a ssd amd upgade my audio and finish it off with a new phone snd contract. What are your guyses plan?

I need to rebuild my system, I need a case for my new 4S, and I need to fix some bugs on my MacBook (hacked Mavericks on a 2006 MacBook :) )

I'll probably be getting a CM storm Quickfire TK,  then some Sennheiser HD558s, then another LG 23EA63 monitor, then another EVGA GTX 760, then a Noctua NHD-14, with different fans, then another 8GBs of Crucial Ballistix RAM, then...

I've thought about this way too much...

My PC:

4670k      GTX 760 ACX      CoolerMaster Hyper 412s      Fractal Design Node 804      G1 Sniper M5      Corsair RM 650      WD Red 1TB     Samsung 840 Evo 120GB

Ill probably be getting a new keyboard first, then a new chair, then some new headphones, then another monitor, then another GTX 760, then a new CPU cooler, then another 8GB RAM kit, then...

I've thought about this way too much...

i have to thats why i made this post

My Rig  

PCPartPicker part list: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/kGNksY

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($379.00 @ shopRBC) 

CPU Cooler: RAIJINTEK THEMIS 65.7 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($34.99 @ NCIX) 

Motherboard: MSI CSM-H87M-G43 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($78.83 @ DirectCanada) 

Memory: Kingston HyperX 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($139.99 @ Memory Express) 

Storage: Kingston Fury 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($71.34 @ DirectCanada) 

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($92.95 @ Vuugo) 

Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon R9 280X 3GB Video Card  ($298.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($125.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Power Supply: Corsair CX 600W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($66.99 @ NCIX) 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 - 64-bit (OEM) (64-bit)  ($116.00 @ shopRBC) 

Case Fan: Cougar Turbine 120 (4-Pack) 60.4 CFM 120mm  Fans  ($23.99 @ NCIX) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Keyboard: Logitech G710 Wired Gaming Keyboard  ($114.99 @ NCIX) 

Mouse: Razer DeathAdder 2013 Wired Optical Mouse  ($76.99 @ Amazon Canada) 

Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud Pro Headset  ($78.98 @ DirectCanada) 

Total: $2074.22

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when availableGenerated by PCPartPicker 2015-04-10 15:33 EDT-0400Build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/303263-the-dell-from-hell/#entry4121100 

Phone Compassion Spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EN6s426gyxqPloIqT4wQ7Y7yovkkQy_5B3djVN-N-R8/edit#gid=0

Gta V Pc Online Crew http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/344773-unofficial-linus-tech-tips-gta-v-crew-pc/

3 27" 1440p monitors and 2 R9 290x then full watercooling

Thanks Guys! Fullmetal

You must NEVER go over 20% fan speed. ~ "Why's that?"~ Why do airport personnel wear hearing protection?

so basicly a new pc!!!

i loled, then i thought what an awesome idea, then thought about having to explain what happened to my cat/daughter to the RSPCA/Courts........maybe not.

i need to add a second 4gb stick and a 212 evo as intels stock cooler is awful. i want to add 3 fans, bitfienx cable extensions and i should be getting some replacement 5.25 bay covers (FOC thank you enermax) to which im gonna cut up to create some vents for a intake fan......i need to add this to the build log section here.

I forgot to mention i will be adding some dome cameras in the room with facial recognition running to bb gun anyone's ass who is not on the allowed list. I plan to put up my warning signs and give a 5 second warning before shots start to fire, with all this, no court would be able to prosecute me with a guilty verdict. You and the rest may think i am joking but i am serious about making my very own sentry to protect my home, of course it will not have bullets but some sort of projectile that can stink like a paint ball gun but with out the mess.

When buying the RAM stick make sure that it is preferably the same as the ones in your rig already but if not make sure it has the same frequency, timings and voltage. The 212 is a really good cheap cooler but you may want to change the fan is you want silence and performance.getting replacement 5.25" bay covers are a waste of money IMO, some dremel skills and spray paint is all you need and maybe some very thin pantyhose and some crazy glue and KABLAM you have all the dust proof ventilation you need.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

I forgot to mention i will be adding some dome cameras in the room with facial recognition running to bb gun anyone's ass who is not on the allowed list. I plan to put up my warning signs and give a 5 second warning before shots start to fire, with all this, no court would be able to prosecute me with a guilty verdict. You and the rest may think i am joking but i am serious about making my very own sentry to protect my home, of course it will not have bullets but some sort of projectile that can stink like a paint ball gun but with out the mess.

When buying the RAM stick make sure that it is preferably the same as the ones in your rig already but if not make sure it has the same frequency, timings and voltage. The 212 is a really good cheap cooler but you may want to change the fan is you want silence and performance.getting replacement 5.25" bay covers are a waste of money IMO, some dremel skills and spray paint is all you need and maybe some very thin pantyhose and some crazy glue and KABLAM you have all the dust proof ventilation you need.

Rubber bullets, bean bags are non lethal alternatives!

so.. i am the only one who wants quieter fans (i have the r4 with 5 fans and i have a mania with complete silence (Witch i'll never achieve unless i put a passive cooler on there #stop talking)

“Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day . Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.”

Lol I'm liking the gun idea more and more

The ram is up on pcpartpicker so I can get the same stick

I have the enemax ostrog case and the front is very clean I wanted to keep that look so I got some replacements in case I cock up but the tights are a good idea

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017