HELP I DON'T WANT TO HAVE THIS FEATURE ON

i don't know how but recently whenever i move my cursor to an app it automatically switched to that app? lets say im using chrome then i just hovered to the discord app to take a peak and it automatically switched me to that app. The most annoying example of this is whenever i alt tabbed outside osu! for lets say chrome, opera gx, file manager or just admiring my wallpaper slideshow and i moved my cursor to the osu! icon check what map i was playing because i forgot  in the taskbar and then it switched me into the game which i never want in the first place. How do i turn whatever that annoying thing off? Thanks for the fast replies

I Swear im not just clicking the open apps

3 minutes ago, Jovial19 said:

i don't know how but recently whenever i move my cursor to an app it automatically switched to that app?

That's a Windows accessibility feature. Here's a good guide to turning it on or off, with plenty of screenshots:

https://www.elevenforum.com/t/turn-on-or-off-activate-window-by-hovering-over-with-mouse-pointer-in-windows-11.6104/

(The screenshots are of Windows 11, but the Windows 10 control panel is the same.)

If you never use the Windows accessibility features like sticky keys, you can disable the hotkeys that activate them from that same control panel.

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

18 minutes ago, Needfuldoer said:

That's a Windows accessibility feature. Here's a good guide to turning it on or off, with plenty of screenshots:

https://www.elevenforum.com/t/turn-on-or-off-activate-window-by-hovering-over-with-mouse-pointer-in-windows-11.6104/

(The screenshots are of Windows 11, but the Windows 10 control panel is the same.)

If you never use the Windows accessibility features like sticky keys, you can disable the hotkeys that activate them from that same control panel.

it didn't work at first when I just turn the feature on and off but when i restarted my laptop, the annoyance is gone thanks