Please help! finding a case? Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Alternatives due to discontinuation

so i have been suffering through the last decade with a prebuilt pc full of problems built in a bad case and have been saving to build my own pc. i had my eye on building in a Cooler Master HAF XB EVO case as it is ALMOST PERFECT for my needs as i move between 2 residences for work and family reasons but dont want a dead end laptop but this is no longer an option as the are not in production any more. i would need a case with good airflow and space as i dont want compatibility isues so most of the common HTPC casess are a no go as they are all micro or mini atx or have Massive sacrafices to airflow. i prefer horizontal case design but a good tower design that can be used horisontaly without problems (ie its got no place for feet on side or is glass an 2 sides, fans get covered on its side, front/top panel airflow are diverted to sides, ect) would also be fine as thats what i have at the moment. i have no max size limitations but do want to keep the price reasonable.

Required features:

tall enough for noctua nh-d15 chromax+2fans

has filter space

minimum 2x140mm or 3x120mm intake front/side

minimum 1x140mm or 2x120mm exhust back/side

preferably 3x120mm on 2 sides 2x140mm rear 2x120mm front

minimum motherboard size M-Atx

preferably Atx

minimum front I.O none

prefered 1xUSB type-c 2xUSB 2(or higher)

minimum power suply size none

Preferably atx as i have a cx600m ready to use

minimum drive support

1x 3.5 inch

1x 2.5 inch

Preferably

3-5x 3.5 inch

2-4x 2.5 inch

things i dont care about

radiator support

water cooling support

color

seeing into the case

RGB

fancy stuff in general i like form from function

U.K resident

anything else please ask

Edited by maverag
forgot info

26 minutes ago, maverag said:

Required features:

tall enough for noctua nh-d15 chromax+2fans

has filter space

minimum 2x140mm or 3x120mm intake front/side

minimum 1x140mm or 2x120mm exhust back/side

preferably 3x120mm on 2 sides 2x140mm rear 2x120mm front

minimum motherboard size M-Atx

preferably Atx

minimum front I.O none

prefered 1xUSB type-c 2xUSB 2(or higher)

minimum power suply size none

Preferably atx as i have a cx600m ready to use

minimum drive support

1x 3.5 inch

1x 2.5 inch

Preferably

3-5x 3.5 inch

2-4x 2.5 inch

AP201 has everything but only short of a lot of drive support and front intake as Asus recommends a bottom or top intake and the front being where the PSU go. But it will have the 1 3.5 inch and 2.5 inch you need. Honorable mention would go to Torrent Mini.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

If you're willing to go through the hassle of a mail in rebate, Amazon still has HAF XB Evo's for $139 along with two $40 mail in rebates (Amazon seems to be marketing them as though they can both be used, but I'm not sure.) So potentially either $100 or $60.

42 minutes ago, SorryClaire said:

AP201 has everything but only short of a lot of drive support and front intake as Asus recommends a bottom or top intake and the front being where the PSU go. But it will have the 1 3.5 inch and 2.5 inch you need. Honorable mention would go to Torrent Mini.

thank you for the reply but unfortunatly the ap201 would not be sutible as its panels are not solid and my second monitor sits on top of my pc. the torrent may be an option but i am concerned about the airflow and top io placment.

24 minutes ago, maverag said:

thank you for the reply but unfortunatly the ap201 would not be sutible as its panels are not solid and my second monitor sits on top of my pc. the torrent may be an option but i am concerned about the airflow and top io placment.

My understanding is that the Torrents cooling performance is pretty much best in class, so I wouldn't worry too much in regards to airflow/cooling. 

There is a version of the AP201 which has a tempered glass side panel, which would be more solid.

15 minutes ago, iovey said:

My understanding is that the Torrents cooling performance is pretty much best in class, so I wouldn't worry too much in regards to airflow/cooling. 

There is a version of the AP201 which has a tempered glass side panel, which would be more solid.

thanks they fill product pages with so many animations and garbige that i cant see what im looking at/for.

this may end up as my option if no-one else has any ideas and i cant find an actual horizontal case