LTT Desk Pad Box size - will 1500mm x 700mm fit in my luggage?

Zollies

Hi all,

As the title says - how big is the LTT Desk Pad Box size - will 1500mm x 700mm box fit in my luggage on the plane back home from LTX?

If the box is too big to fit, I guess I could unpack it and fold it into my luggage...

Thoughts?

i mean.. will a 70cm long roll fit in your luggage?

That entirely depends on how large your luggage is and how much you've packed, so this is really only a question you can answer for yourself. The box isn't much taller than the desk pad itself, and since the desk pad is rolled up inside, it's not huge. Maybe 3"x3"x705mm?

CPU: i7 5820K @ 4.5GHz;   CPU Cooler: Depcool Captain 360;   MOBO: ASRock Fatal1ty X99X Killer;   
RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB DDR4-2133MHz;   GPU: EVGA GTX1080FTW;   PSU: Corsair RMx 740

Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB and Seagate Barracuda 3TB @ 7200RPM;   Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monitor: Asus VG248QE 1080p, 24", 144Hz, 1ms

Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Chroma

Mouse: Redragon Perdition

Headset: Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma

its a desk pad, smash it in. 

i guess it may kink idk. 

I would trash the box, fold it gently and let it open for day or two once home. Its made from foam, fabric and rubber. All materials that can stand some wear and tear, more so when new.

Also, if your airline is good one, you could take it in cabin as "personal item", along with your hand luggage.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Well, it comes in a big rectangular box

I timestamped it when he unbox the 700mm ones (the length doesn't really matter for the box size, it will just be rolled a bit more. The box is pretty big and honestly I'm not sure the airline will let you carry a big box like that in your carry on. It would go in your checked baggage. image.thumb.png.a141386fe77824fbcea4fa9b1e6787ee.png

You could probably fold it to make it fit. I don't see why you wouldn't. Just keep in mind that it will add weight, and bulk which, once again, airlines don't like.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

7 hours ago, TetraSky said:

Just keep in mind that it will add weight, and bulk which, once again, airlines don't like.

Bulk is only issue for flights that are fully booked and for hand luggage as it makes it very tight to fit all in overhead compartments. Weight is bigger thing since every kilo effects fuel consumption and so costs. Filling luggage space with big and light things annoys other passangers. Bringing over 8kg+23kg weight limit costs more to airline.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv