LTX 2023 Merch Pickup details

hashprks

I vaguely Linus and Luke calling out merch pickup during LTX.
I did not see the option during checkout and would like to save on shipping!

Can someone point me on how to reserve some merch for pickup? Want to make I reserve the things I want upfront.

Thanks

Sorta related, but does anyone know the size of the LTX exclusive mousepads? It isn't listed on the LTX site....

4 hours ago, Mysticode said:

Sorta related, but does anyone know the size of the LTX exclusive mousepads? It isn't listed on the LTX site....

The first line of the description on the product page says "Designer Series Desk Pads are 400mm x 900mm". I would assume that's accurate

14 hours ago, AnomalyDesign said:

You need to make your purchase on the LTX site, not LTTStore.com

they mentioned it all merch not just special LTX but i am guessing its just not been setup yet LTX is still a few months away

also floatplane $10 tier should eventually have access to LTX merch and they wont have bought a ticket through the LTX site 

Aselwyn1

36 minutes ago, aselwyn1 said:

they mentioned it all merch not just special LTX but i am guessing its just not been setup yet LTX is still a few months away

also floatplane $10 tier should eventually have access to LTX merch and they wont have bought a ticket through the LTX site 

The standard merch is already up on the LTX site. You can place orders now for backpack, underwear, screwdriver etc for pickup at the show

12 hours ago, AnomalyDesign said:

The first line of the description on the product page says "Designer Series Desk Pads are 400mm x 900mm". I would assume that's accurate

Thanks, I guess I missed that! Or they've more recently added it.