Resetting cmos is not working...

I have done bios reset and it did restart and then there is no display. I removed cmos battery still nothing happened. checked RAM and CPU too... Sometimes CPU fan keeps spinning and keyboard and mouse both gets power and sometimes only keyboard gets powered and some times cpu fan sins and stops automatically.. Pleahe Help..

i5 2500

2 GB DDR3 1333MHz

Motherboard- ZEB-H61M2

It's fairly uncommon for regular people to wake up one day, and go like: let's reset my BIOS today! So... What was your reasoning to reset your BIOS anyways?

10 minutes ago, ararext said:

I have done bios reset and it did restart and then there is no display. I removed cmos battery still nothing happened. checked RAM and CPU too... Sometimes CPU fan keeps spinning and keyboard and mouse both gets power and sometimes only keyboard gets powered and some times cpu fan sins and stops automatically.. Pleahe Help..

i5 2500

2 GB DDR3 1333MHz

Motherboard- ZEB-H61M2

check the ram slot, read motherboard manual, in which slot you need to put the ram in. 

Ryzen 5 3600 | MSI B450 Tomahawk Max | Corsair Vengeance lpx 32gb 3600mhz | EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 FTW3 ULTRA GAMING | XPG Core Reactor 850w

9 minutes ago, Waqas409 said:

check the ram slot, read motherboard manual, in which slot you need to put the ram in. 

Considering the age of their system, the memory most likely was in the correct slot to begin with. OP needs to explain why they did that BIOS reset in the first place.

12 minutes ago, Budget DIY said:

Considering the age of their system, the memory most likely was in the correct slot to begin with. OP needs to explain why they did that BIOS reset in the first place.

Yea but OP does not mentioned if he just bought the system or he is using the system for many years and the issue just came. 

Ryzen 5 3600 | MSI B450 Tomahawk Max | Corsair Vengeance lpx 32gb 3600mhz | EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 FTW3 ULTRA GAMING | XPG Core Reactor 850w

1 minute ago, Waqas409 said:

Yea but OP does not mentioned if he just bought the system or he is using the system for many years and the issue just came. 

Hence he has to answer some questions, and add context. Any suggestions from all of us, is a waste of effort, due to the lack of context. Maybe their GPU was artifacting big time, and "no display" after the BIOS reset was just the last nudge the GPU needed. It's a crapshoot, 110% guessing without more info's. We need to ask those questions, before giving any useful answers. And OP, with their first post on these boards, needs to do a better job @ asking questions/support.

1 hour ago, Budget DIY said:

Hence he has to answer some questions, and add context. Any suggestions from all of us, is a waste of effort, due to the lack of context. Maybe their GPU was artifacting big time, and "no display" after the BIOS reset was just the last nudge the GPU needed. It's a crapshoot, 110% guessing without more info's. We need to ask those questions, before giving any useful answers. And OP, with their first post on these boards, needs to do a better job @ asking questions/support.

agreed

i bought 2nd hand cpu from amazon few days ago.. and motherboard is all new. i was setting up my system , then i had problem in installing windows so i thought to reset default my bios..

RAM is from my previous computer from 2011.