Cyborg Rat 7 Giveaway

TB-303

Would love it

i live in us but i will pay for shipping

Sorry Cbeeman but I can ship it really easily to the Uk, overseas is a bit of a pain..

Sorry Cbeeman but I can ship it really easily to the Uk, overseas is a bit of a pain..

Alrighty then, thanks for doing this awesome giveaway anyway

I live in manchester, UK and i was going after a new mouse because mine died 3 weeks ago and i´m usin a free gift mouse and i can´t really pley with it. it will be great to get it.

with me whoever, ahead who can

Ok its yours mate. Send me your address in a PM and Il send it to you.

I am from germany, shipping is barely more expensive ;)

I currently use a 5 year old mouse and it rattles louder when lift than cherry MX blue switches, i really need a replacement, I can pay via pay pal for the additional shipping :)

EDIT: Dang it.. Still awsome of you just giving away stuff :D

AMD FX8320 @3.5ghz |  Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3  |  Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1600mhz  |  Hyper 412s  |  Gigabyte windforceR9 290  |  BeQuiet! 630w  |  Asus Xonar DGX  |  CoolerMast HAF 912+  |  Samsung 840 120gb

2 WD red 1tb RAID0  |  WD green 2tb(external, backup)  |  Asus VG278He  |  LG Flatron E2240  |  CMstorm Quickfire TK MXbrown  |  Sharkoon Fireglider  |  Audio Technica ATH700X

#KILLEDMYWIFE

Hi Alex, 

I have a Roccat Kova+ I can send you if you need a new mouse. Don't worry about the shipping..

thank you 909303 I own you a beer

with me whoever, ahead who can

thank you 909303 I own you a beer

Your welcome. 

Dang I missed it :D I'm still using some random crappy mouse.

Anyway thank you for doing this!!! People like you are awesome :)

Same I missed it :O oh well :) Nice one 909303, if you have anything else spare, you know where to come ;)

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

Woulda been pretty funny if he was a serial killer.

My Rig: AMD FX-8350 @ 4.5 Ghz, Corsair H100i, Gigabyte gtx 770 4gb, 8 gb Patriot Viper 2133 mhz, Corsair C70 (Black), EVGA Supernova 750g Modular PSU, Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 motherboard, Asus next gen wifi card.

I live in manchester, UK and i was going after a new mouse because mine died 3 weeks ago and i´m usin a free gift mouse and i can´t really pley with it. it will be great to get it.

Enjoy the mouse, I have one myself and I love it. You should spend about an hour changing it to get it perfect for your hand. There are a lot of adjustments involved.

Desktop:  MSi GTX 680 Lightning - MSi Mpower Z77- i7 3770k - Asus Xonar DGX  - 16Gb Ares Ram - GX 750w PSU

Laptop: MSi GE 60 - GTX 765m - i74700MQ - 8gb ram

Woulda been pretty funny if he was a serial killer.

Made my day!!! xDDD

@909303 that's awesome that you give away your mouse that you don't use anymore :)

Hi Alex, 

I have a Roccat Kova+ I can send you if you need a new mouse. Don't worry about the shipping..

Wow really? that would be amazing :D

AMD FX8320 @3.5ghz |  Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3  |  Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1600mhz  |  Hyper 412s  |  Gigabyte windforceR9 290  |  BeQuiet! 630w  |  Asus Xonar DGX  |  CoolerMast HAF 912+  |  Samsung 840 120gb

2 WD red 1tb RAID0  |  WD green 2tb(external, backup)  |  Asus VG278He  |  LG Flatron E2240  |  CMstorm Quickfire TK MXbrown  |  Sharkoon Fireglider  |  Audio Technica ATH700X

#KILLEDMYWIFE

Ive only killed once so not technically a serial killer. give your address and ill send you the kova Alex, will have some more stuff going spare soon.

I would be glad to take it of your hands as my mouse is practically dead half the time and I can't really a afford a new one lol.

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?