Corsair ml120 vs Corsair sp120

I brought Corsair ml120 rgb elite and I’m not satisfied they have a really bad hum to them I through it wouldn’t be that bad but it is horrible. I’m going to try it for a couple more days but I don’t know. I have the sp120 elite rgb they don’t have that problem I’m thinking of returning the ml120 and buying sp120 is this a good idea?

SP120 are inferior to ML120. You're better off choosing something else. 

I've been using computers since around 1978, started learning programming in 1980 on Apple IIs, started learning about hardware in 1990, ran a BBS from 1990-95, built my first Windows PC around 2000, taught myself malware removal starting in 2005 (also learned on Bleeping Computer), learned web dev starting in 2017, and I think I can fill a thimble with all that knowledge. 😉 I'm not an expert, which is why I keep investigating the answers that others give to try and improve my knowledge, so feel free to double-check the advice I give.

My phone's auto-correct is named Otto Rong.🤪😂

6 hours ago, RevGAM said:

SP120 are inferior to ML120. You're better off choosing something else. 

I know that but I like the rgb on the ml120 and sp120 but my problem is the weird hum or whine they make. I want everything to match. I have 3 sp120 rgb elite in the front as intake I wanted to replace the 3 sp120 rgb pro exhaust fans with the ml120 rgb elite but when I got them they are annoying so I was thinking of getting the same fans that I didn’t have a problem with. I know the performance is better but the price is good and I don’t mind losing so performance for less noise.

52 minutes ago, NorKris said:

AF RGB elite as case and as aio fan 

As good as those are sp120 and ml120 are currently around $70 compared to $120.

9 minutes ago, FatIceCr3am said:

compared to $120.

what is 120 bucks? 

6 minutes ago, NorKris said:

what is 120 bucks? 

Af120 rgb elite 3pack are $120 unless you are talking about something else.

2 minutes ago, FatIceCr3am said:

At120 rgb elite 3pack are $120

haha okey, u ask  "what is best"   i give u best,  if u can pay  u have to ask urself 😄 

1 hour ago, NorKris said:

haha okey, u ask  "what is best"   i give u best,  if u can pay  u have to ask urself 😄 

I didn’t ask what is best I asking about advice for ml120 or sp120 not best one. I want to know should I return the ml120 if they are noisy and get the sp120 which I know is under the ml120 but isn’t noisy.😅

2 minutes ago, FatIceCr3am said:

I didn’t ask what is best I asking about advice for ml120 or sp120 not best one. I want to know should I return the ml120 if they are noisy and get the sp120 which I know is under the ml120 but isn’t noisy.😅

okey but wat is noisy for u? what is noisy for me? what is noisy for the next guy xD