Help streaming TO raspbmc with yatse

t1mbuk2

Hi everyone,

I just got a raspberry pi out of impulse a while ago and I have liked what it is able to do. However, a major reason I wanted one is to have a good HTPC (of sorts) that can stream media from my computer and most importantly my phone.  I installed raspbmc and everything worked just fine.  I have been able to stream to it using multiple apps (albeit no great ones).  I did a lot of reasearch and a general consensus was that yatse is a great app to use for this sort of thing.  It was great except that I couldn't stream music from my phone to the raspberry pi.  Everything else like streaming youtube works but I just can not for the life of me figure out how to stream music.  I want to be able to play music using google play to the raspberry pi but I guess that is easier said than done.  I got the unlocker that said that it could stream from the phone to the pi and it did...except for music. So basically what I am getting at is that I need help streaming music from google play to the raspberry pi over the network using yatse.  Should I be using some other app or would it be better to start using my computer as a file hub and just stream from there (I would rather not do this however it would solve my problem for the most part).  Thanks for any help!