Best Case for a matx build

ddmt15

Hi I've been wondering on what is the best case for a matx build that has looks, good build quality and pretty clean looking on the inside once you put stuff inside. 

Try checking out the Corsair 350d

350D

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace

350D

^

|| MAELSTROM ||

|| i5 3570K W/ CM 212x @ 4GHz || r9 290 Windforce || Corsair Obsidian 450D || 2tb HDD + 120gb 840 evo SSD || 2x4gb Hyperx Fury Blue

hello my fellow filipino! :D

by far my favourite, the corsair 350D :)

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

Silverstone tj08b-e, tricky little case quality is much better then the 350D, but the looks are different, I suggest you look into this one.

I'm over the 350D I find the case quality quite bad to be honest.

Try checking out the Corsair 350d

350D

Same here, I have one and I love it

Hi I've been wondering on what is the best case for a matx build that has looks, good build quality and pretty clean looking on the inside once you put stuff inside. 

welcome to the LinusTechTips forums!

fractal design arc mini R2. the 350D is a good case, but i wouldn't say the best case.

arc min R2 drive support is better, air cooling is better less frontal obstruction), any

considerations to custom water cooling (better radiator support), less fingerprint

issues and studier chassis construction.

350d is larger in size, bigger window, 5-slot PCI rear, 2x 140 front fans.

all depends on what you are needing in a case, the best might not be what you are looking for.

hello my fellow filipino! :D

by far my favourite, the corsair 350D :)

Hey It's great to have a fellow filipino in this forum :D 

I'm not sure but the availability in the Philippines is quite limited all I know is the best shops are the stores from pchub and dynaqueastpc but if you happened to know any shops please let me know thanks:)))

welcome to the LinusTechTips forums!

fractal design arc mini R2. the 350D is a good case, but i wouldn't say the best case.

arc min R2 drive support is better, air cooling is better less frontal obstruction), any

considerations to custom water cooling (better radiator support), less fingerprint

issues and studier chassis construction.

350d is larger in size, bigger window, 5-slot PCI rear, 2x 140 front fans.

all depends on what you are needing in a case, the best might not be what you are looking for.

Thank you very much:)) I started out buy watching the linustechtips youtube channel and it got me interested in this forum and so far its a great community especially for computer enthusiasts like me thanks guys good work:)

I'll consider looking at the arc mini r2 and hopefully its available here in the Philippines thanks:)

Hey It's great to have a fellow filipino in this forum :D

I'm not sure but the availability in the Philippines is quite limited all I know is the best shops are the stores from pchub and dynaqueastpc but if you happened to know any shops please let me know thanks:)))

not sure about the stores in Philippines, seeing as i live in the UK :P you could order one from corsair itself and have them deliver it to you :)

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz