Best Budget Chair?

Flux Azreal
Go to solution Solved by Birblover12,

This is just my experience, but I've found that "Gaming" branded chairs are basically all garbage (at least the cheap ones anyways). They always use the fake leather garbage that peels away in less than a year. I would personally recommend finding a good office chair instead, as having proper lumbar support, adjustable arm rests, good cushioning, etc etc. are all things that are often skimped out on "Gaming" branded chairs in lieu of fancy colors and gimmicks you don't really need. Because at the end of the day, it's a chair, you REALLY want something that is comfortable and can be used for many hours at a time rather than aesthetic imo.

I would recommend going into a big retail store and personally trying out their chairs in person. Beware of ones with "Fake Leather" as I mentioned earlier, they will peel and look absolutely terrible. Mesh chairs tend to be better in that regard but aren't necessarily as comfortable (though ymmv), so just something to consider.

I've been in the hunt for a good "gaming" chair, every review I see are all positive and clearly sponsored. I don't know what to look for or what to consider, I'm looking for a chair around 100-225$ and I'd like to find the best one for that price

This is just my experience, but I've found that "Gaming" branded chairs are basically all garbage (at least the cheap ones anyways). They always use the fake leather garbage that peels away in less than a year. I would personally recommend finding a good office chair instead, as having proper lumbar support, adjustable arm rests, good cushioning, etc etc. are all things that are often skimped out on "Gaming" branded chairs in lieu of fancy colors and gimmicks you don't really need. Because at the end of the day, it's a chair, you REALLY want something that is comfortable and can be used for many hours at a time rather than aesthetic imo.

I would recommend going into a big retail store and personally trying out their chairs in person. Beware of ones with "Fake Leather" as I mentioned earlier, they will peel and look absolutely terrible. Mesh chairs tend to be better in that regard but aren't necessarily as comfortable (though ymmv), so just something to consider.

Keep in mind that I am sometimes wrong, so please correct me if you believe this is the case!

"The Nvidia Geforce RTX 3050 is brutally underrated"

5 minutes ago, Birblover12 said:

Yeah I totally belive that too! I even watched Gamer Nexus' video on gaming chairs and your experiance aligns with what they had to say, I'll 100% be avoiding gaming chairs, thanks!