How to turn off hardware-acceleration scheduling with recent version of win10?

Jushoa
Go to solution Solved by ShadowDog,

This feature can be disabled or enabled inside your browser. (See screenshot for chrome example) 

image.png.458b3913242f96682911fd51ce86b4b6.png

Might have to restart the browser afterwards.

EDIT:

Just to clarify: Because you're using your browser to watch Twitch, i would recommend only changing it in the browser, and not system-wide, as shown in those youtube videos.

Original post was me trying to figure out why I was getting terrible fps on csgo and other games.

I am trying to figure out why "client server runtime process" is hogging up so much of my gpu (30-50% alone) when just a stream from twitch is open. I looked up how to solve this and someone suggested to turn off the hardware-acceleration scheduling. But I can't seem to find that in settings > display > graphics settings > ????.

Some youtube vids that walk you through it seem to have something different and this way only 3 months ago...

gpu: 5700xt      Drivers: 23.3.2

cpu 3600

ram: 32gb @ 3600 4x8gb in each slot

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600

Mobo: ASRock B450M Pro4

RAM: Ripjaw DDR4-3600 8gb x 4

GPU: RX 5700XT

Storage: WD Blue SN550 M.2-2280, Toshiba SSD 500gb, Seagate external 1TB

PSU: Super Flower Leadex III 80+ Gold 750W

This feature can be disabled or enabled inside your browser. (See screenshot for chrome example) 

image.png.458b3913242f96682911fd51ce86b4b6.png

Might have to restart the browser afterwards.

EDIT:

Just to clarify: Because you're using your browser to watch Twitch, i would recommend only changing it in the browser, and not system-wide, as shown in those youtube videos.