If you could remake 5 games to match the visual quality of 2014

brownninja97

1. Knights of the Old Republic. Bioware at their best.

2. Tie Fighter - PC. Thrustmaster joystick and me had good times.

3. NHL 94 - Genesis. Why the hell can't they make sports games this fun anymore. I still play this game through emulation. 

4. Golden Eye 64. Only FPS game I thought was good on a console, because it wasn't just a PC shooter "lite". It was 4 players on one TV and fun to play with people who didn't play FPS on PC. 

5. NFL 2k. I hate you for c$ckblocking this franchise with NFL licenses EA. Just one more reason not to have a console, because Madden SUCKS in comparison.

Someone got their wish! :D

http://www.easports.com/nhl/news-updates-gameplay/article/nhl-14-nhl-94-anniversary-mode-revealed

UH... duh Final Fantasy 7

Legend of Dragoon

all of Half Life 

Silent Hill 2 

Resident Evil 2

OMG YES DRAGOON THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR REMINDING ME!

Morrowind :D

Intel Core i5 4670K | Sapphire R9 290 | Define R4 | Gigabyte Z87X-D3H | 8Gb Ballistix | Corsair RM650 | 120GB Samsung 840 EVO | Seagate Barracuda 1TB |

Would love to be the owner of the: nAMDvidia Titation 3000 ultra-xt Platinum Edition :D

But... if you just spam X you will fail. Every time. The game was built around timing X presses to get longer combos to do more damage.

*confused*

But yeah, I love that game. It came out around the same time Final Fantasy 7 did and so was majorly overshadowed even though it had some pretty epic scenes (for a PS1 game). A sequel (as much as it wouldn't make sense) would be great.

My favorite^ I know it's terrible quality. It's PS1. Tis life.

but the spells require you to press x right?

or is it another button?

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

but the spells require you to press x right?

or is it another button?

COMPLETELY forgot about that. :D Yes, that's correct. 

I developed my own "Spam [button]" technique as well thanks to that.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Half-life

Counterstrike: Source

Mediaeval: Total War

Knights of The Old Republic

Star Wars Battlefront 2

I got sent to prison after following Linus' instructions to #Makebombs

Forum's resident nihilist.

A JRPG just wouldn't be a JRPG if it didn't end with teenagers using the power of friendship to kill God.

No, Harvest Moon a Wonderful Life came out on PS2.......

No I'm talking about back to nature

$$金Trill金$$

OMG YES DRAGOON THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR REMINDING ME!

I'm pretty sure that someone said it before me but... your welcome 

$$金Trill金$$

@Vitalius

Thanks. Keeping my eyes on this.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: Kingston HyperX Predator RGB 32 GB (4x8GB) DDR4 GPU: EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 SSD: ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 512 GB NVME | Samsung QVO 1TB SSD  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 4TB | Seagate Barracuda 8TB Case: Phanteks ECLIPSE P600S PSU: Corsair RM850x

I am a gamer, not because I don't have a life, but because I choose to have many.

1. The Last Of Us

2. Star Wars Battlefront 2

3. Battlefield Bad Company 2

4. Mirror's Edge 

5. Alan Wake

The last of us has really great visuals, it's just a PS3 exclusive. a ps3 can't deliver more

1. Warcraft III

2. Star Wars Battlefront 2

3. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

4. Diablo 2

5. Crash Bandicoot

6.YxBNMgl.jpg

I'm pretty sure that someone said it before me but... your welcome 

Sad-face-rage-comic.jpg

Thank you to EVERYBODY who said dragoon. You reminded me that I need to go re-play it.

1. Modern Warfare 2

2. The Sims 2

3. Socom 3: US Navy Seals

4. Backyard Basketball

5. Custom Robo... Please please Custom Robo

COMPUTER - Enermax Ostrog Gt | Asus M5A99FX R2.0 | AMD FX-8350 | Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | Sapphire R9 270X Dual-X 4GB | 2x 4GB G.Skill Sniper 1866mhz | Crucial M500 240GB | WD Blue 1TB

NAS - NZXT H440 | Asus H97 Plus | Intel Pentium G3258 | Stock Intel Fan | 2x 4GB G.Skill Sniper 1866mhz | MyDigitalSSD M.2 64GB | 4x 2TB WD Red

LAPTOP - Microsoft Surface Pro 3 | Intel i5 | 128GB SSD + 64GB MicroSD | 4GB Ram :)

time splitters future perfect

beyond good & evil

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

A lot of people said Final Fantasy VII, i'd say otherwise

Plsssss remake this:

Final_Fantasy_VI.jpg

And this:

Final_Fantasy_IV.jpg

Into the visual quality of 2014. I wasn't born when these 2 games available, but when I played the Android variant, I instantly FELL IN DEEP LOVE with these final fantasies, especially their storyline and characters

P/S: Oh almost forgot the Guilty Gear series as well  nvm Guilty Gear Xrd is coming to my PS3

My current rig for entertainment/gaming: i5 4570 3,2GHz; MSI B85M-E45; ZOTAC GTX760 AMP!; 8GB (2x4GB) by Kingston; Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200rpm; Corsair 200R, Corsair VS650; Dell U2312HM, Samsung DVD R/W optical drive; CM Devastator; Corsair MM400 gaming pad

Half-life . . . .

http://www.blackmesasource.com/

Already done, more or less. look.

I am a female pc hardware expert and enthusiast, over 170 IQ, been in the tech scene since the 80s. get over it.  This message brought to you by me being tired of people which have problems with any of those things.   ~Jaqie Fox

-=|Fighting computer ignorance since 1995|=-

No I'm talking about back to nature

I didn't like that one.

1. San Andreas

2. Morrowind

3. NFSU2

4. Project Reality

5. Half life ? :D

and some other i dont remeber

maybe portal...

I heard some people are trying to create Morrowind with the Skyrim engine. Would be awesome if it works.

I heard some people are trying to create Morrowind with the Skyrim engine. Would be awesome if it works.

skywind-3d55872.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJwpaVwOaHM

http://tesrenewal.com/skywind-faq

It goes a bit beyond simply recreating Morrowind. They are expanding in several areas, doing Voice Acting for almost all the dialogue (they have 50 dedicated Voice Actors so far, IIRC), and mixing in some elements of Skyrim (i.e. smithing/crafting).

It's even playable right now. You just have to own both Morrowind and Skyrim, then follow their instructions. It's incomplete so far, but cool regardless.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Fallout 3 for sure. Star wars Knights of the Old Republic 1 and 2. the first Need for Speed Most Wanted. Im not sure on the last choice maybe Jak and Daxter..

-San Andreas

-CoD4

I can't think of any more right now, might update later

MSI Z87-GD65 - GTX 760 DirectCU II - i5 4670k @4.0GHz - 16GB Corsair Vengeance @1866 MHz

Resident evil 1

Metal gear solid 1

Tomb raider 1

Medal of honor frontline

Nfs underground

CPU: Intel core i7-4770 --- CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 --- GPU: Asus Geforce GTX 970 Strix --- MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero --- RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB

Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D --- PSU: Corsair AX860i --- SSD: Seagate 120GB --- HDD: Seagate 2TB + Toshiba 1TB --- ODD: Asus External DVD-R

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2013 Ultimate --- Mouse: Logitech G602 --- Mousepad: Corsair Vengeance MM600 --- Monitor: LG 29UM65