Guatemala visitor to LTX

CookieAlfa

Hi everyone! Im a follower since arround 2015 or so... And for the first time since LTX exist, I can aford a travel, ticket and LTT stufs... So I was looking in the embassy for a tourist visa to Canada, but they are asking for a invitation, the LTX web page is not enought for them. Can anyone has, had or have any problem like this? How can I get a invitation for LTX, more like invitation to Vancouver, Canada.

Always thank you for your time!

Invitation means a Canadian Citizen has invited you to come to Canada.  It's optional.  Just tell them you're wanting to take a vacation to Canada.

A letter of invitation would be good to have, but you should still be able to apply for a tourism visit without one. If the embassy is not allowing you do that for some reason, you should be able to apply online instead. Start soon though, as you need to leave time to send your passport, photo,  fingerprints etc.

The more important thing is to be sure to have good documentation for your interview with the border agents proving your family, business or other ties to your home country to convince them that you will be going back. The concern is people entering with visitor visas with no intention of leaving. I've known people trying to cross from the USA that get turned around if they can't convince the border agents that they need to come back home for some reason.

Documentation of your return flight, hotel accommodations etc, and how they are paid for is a must, and if you have stamps etc in your passport from other international tourism travel, that should also help your case.