This is the 4th time my pc hassles and im starting to lose my mind

Melvinstrom07

This is the 4th time my pc hassles and it pisses me off

1st time

Okay..... So im gonna explain i have been using my pc for 3 Years and the first 1 year the pc have been running great no problem nothing. 2 Years ago my pc would not boot into windows so i had to buy a new cpu and update the bios and when i did that i eventually got it to boot

2nd time

When i got my pc to run i was very happy playing some Counter Strike and after 5months the pc Bluescreens so im thinking fine om gonna restart it gues what? It happens again.... And again so i tried to reinstall windows and it acctually worked only downside is i didnt know how to do a backup so i lost everything.

3rd time

At new year 3-4 months ago my pc was acting pretty weird the pc turned on but there was no life at the monitor, keyboard and mouse i was lazy so i didnt have a computer for like 3 months and 3 days ago when i changed place on the memory the pc acctually ran..... For about 1 Day

4th time

So when i came home from school i was very excited to play garrys mod with my brother and no suprise the pc is dead like completely dead when press the power button the pc turns on for like half a second and then it just dies no reboot no beeping noise nothing.

If someone can help me i would Appreciate it alot

This sounds like it is probably a motherboard or power supply issue. Are you able to borrow a power supply from another PC to test with?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

4 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

This sounds like it is probably a motherboard or power supply issue. Are you able to borrow a power supply from another PC to test with?

I bought a new power supply 3rd time and it didnt work im running a Corsair CV650 right now but my old power supply Is a Corsair CX650 and im probably gonna change back to the old even tho its 3 years i think the cx have alot better quality than the CV

1 hour ago, Melvinstrom07 said:

This is the 4th time my pc hassles and it pisses me off

1st time

Okay..... So im gonna explain i have been using my pc for 3 Years and the first 1 year the pc have been running great no problem nothing. 2 Years ago my pc would not boot into windows so i had to buy a new cpu and update the bios and when i did that i eventually got it to boot

2nd time

When i got my pc to run i was very happy playing some Counter Strike and after 5months the pc Bluescreens so im thinking fine om gonna restart it gues what? It happens again.... And again so i tried to reinstall windows and it acctually worked only downside is i didnt know how to do a backup so i lost everything.

3rd time

At new year 3-4 months ago my pc was acting pretty weird the pc turned on but there was no life at the monitor, keyboard and mouse i was lazy so i didnt have a computer for like 3 months and 3 days ago when i changed place on the memory the pc acctually ran..... For about 1 Day

4th time

So when i came home from school i was very excited to play garrys mod with my brother and no suprise the pc is dead like completely dead when press the power button the pc turns on for like half a second and then it just dies no reboot no beeping noise nothing.

If someone can help me i would Appreciate it alot

Bad juju on this one!

If I were you I'd disassemble and put back together everything in that PC, making sure everything is clean, properly seated and plugged in, new thermal paste, etc

Then try to boot, if it works fully reinstall Windows

System : AMD R9  7950X3D CPU/ Asus ROG STRIX X670E-E board/ 2x32GB G-Skill Trident Z Neo 6000CL30 RAM ASUS TUF Gaming AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX OC Edition GPU/ Phanteks P600S case /  Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 cooler (with 2xArctic P12 Max fans) /  2TB WD SN850 NVme + 2TB Crucial T500  NVme  + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDD / Corsair RM850x PSU

Alienware AW3420DW 34" 120Hz 3440x1440p monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight mouse / Audeze Maxwell headphones

2 hours ago, Melvinstrom07 said:

I bought a new power supply 3rd time and it didnt work im running a Corsair CV650 right now but my old power supply Is a Corsair CX650 and im probably gonna change back to the old even tho its 3 years i think the cx have alot better quality than the CV

With a power supply replacement not helping, I would try a BIOS update on the motherboard. Something is amiss, and if the BIOS update fails, I'd say you're due for a motherboard RMA with the manufacturer 

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

18 hours ago, PDifolco said:

Bad juju on this one!

If I were you I'd disassemble and put back together everything in that PC, making sure everything is clean, properly seated and plugged in, new thermal paste, etc

Then try to boot, if it works fully reinstall Windows

At this point im probably building a new pc

16 hours ago, Fasauceome said:

With a power supply replacement not helping, I would try a BIOS update on the motherboard. Something is amiss, and if the BIOS update fails, I'd say you're due for a motherboard RMA with the manufacturer 

How do i update the bios if my pc wont turn on

2 hours ago, Melvinstrom07 said:

It's what I would recommend if you are able to get it running again 

Primary PC:

8 hours ago, Datanerdje said:

sell it as parts. 

No throw it in the trash

11 hours ago, Melvinstrom07 said:

Check if it has BIOS flashback (with an USB stick having the BIOS file, in a designated back USB connector, google it)

System : AMD R9  7950X3D CPU/ Asus ROG STRIX X670E-E board/ 2x32GB G-Skill Trident Z Neo 6000CL30 RAM ASUS TUF Gaming AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX OC Edition GPU/ Phanteks P600S case /  Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 cooler (with 2xArctic P12 Max fans) /  2TB WD SN850 NVme + 2TB Crucial T500  NVme  + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDD / Corsair RM850x PSU

Alienware AW3420DW 34" 120Hz 3440x1440p monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight mouse / Audeze Maxwell headphones

On 3/22/2023 at 9:04 PM, PDifolco said:

Check if it has BIOS flashback (with an USB stick having the BIOS file, in a designated back USB connector, google it)

Like the pc is completely dead