Budget (including currency): $2000 NZD or reluctantly $3000 NZD 

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for:    workstation,      Ableton live 11 suite with Ableton push       &     yea basically the simple stuff

Other details: fast ram, SSD, nvme, just fast basically, unique pc case maybe an infinity mirror case*... oh yea RGB if I can umm... yea I think that's all... oh yea high end if possible not required though & yea I cant thing of anything more. 🙂      stay safe!!!    (and reply! lol)                                                                                                                                      *like this:        the.webp.0e0334fc8691e1286afe34fecd5015eb.webp

12 minutes ago, techbox said:

unique pc case maybe an infinity mirror case

youre about... 5 years too late. Theyre hard to find and when they do its at stupid pricing. As with almost all old In Win and Lian Li cases.

Also, is Australia fine to shop in New Zealand? I know both economies are insanely well interconnected so id love to know how feasible that is.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

2 minutes ago, SorryClaire said:

Also, is Australia fine to shop in New Zealand?

I dot understand could you be more specific?

Just now, techbox said:

I dont understand could you be more specific?

Sorry. I just mean is it possible or economically good for new zealanders to get goods from Australia and then ship it to New Zealand? Australia has a lot of great computer store and i know that under the current immigration law set new zealanders can go to Australia pretty freely with few exceptions.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

23 minutes ago, techbox said:

Budget (including currency): $2000 NZD

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for:    workstation,      Ableton live 11 suite with Ableton push       &     yea basically the simple stuff

Other details: fast ram, SSD, nvme, just fast basically, unique pc case maybe an infinity mirror case*... oh yea RGB if I can umm... yea I think that's all... oh yea high end if possible not required though & yea I cant thing of anything more. 🙂      stay safe!!!    (and reply! lol)                                                                                                                                      *like this:        the.webp.0e0334fc8691e1286afe34fecd5015eb.webp

do u need more of a cpu or gpu? RAM would probably be 32gb and storage how much would you need?

Message me on discord (bread8669) for more help 

Current parts list

CPU: R5 5600 CPU Cooler: Stock

Mobo: Asrock B550M-ITX/ac

RAM: Vengeance LPX 2x8GB 3200mhz Cl16

SSD: P5 Plus 500GB Secondary SSD: Kingston A400 960GB

GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Gaming X

Fans: 1x Noctua NF-P12 Redux, 1x Arctic P12, 1x Corsair LL120

PSU: NZXT SP-650M SFX-L PSU from H1

Monitor: Samsung WQHD 34 inch and 43 inch TV

Mouse: Logitech G203

Keyboard: Rii membrane keyboard

Damn this space can fit a 4090 (just kidding)

2 minutes ago, SorryClaire said:

Sorry. I just mean is it possible or economically good for new zealanders to get goods from Australia and then ship it to New Zealand? Australia has a lot of great computer store and i know that under the current immigration law set new zealanders can go to Australia pretty freely with few exceptions.

umm... yea I guess so I haven't rly thawt about that that. u guess i could ship them from there or somin

4 minutes ago, filpo said:

do u need more of a cpu or gpu? RAM would probably be 32gb and storage how much would you need?

um.... around 10 core CPU and a mi/good gpu and 2/3TB of SSD and a 500GB nvme card        oh yea and a goodish screen w/ HDMI NOT VGA cuz all iv had is VGA fore years urrrrrG i have it!!!  🙂 

So no gaming right just music production?

Since I know new zealand prices are basically 4x those of the us I'll have to have a look on nz pc sites. Got a couple links?

Also you can no longer find these cases as they had terrible airflow and caused cooling issues which led to them not being bought much so they stopped existing

25 minutes ago, jaslion said:

Since I know new zealand prices are basically 4x those of the us I'll have to have a look on nz pc sites. Got a couple links?

Also you can no longer find these cases as they had terrible airflow and caused cooling issues which led to them not being bought much so they stopped existing

Looking at case options here in indo theres only the magnium gear neo qube 2 (random o11d copy) at 160$ so thanks for the buisness idea 🙂

besides even with the front blocked off you can still take air in from the side, top, and bottom, problably what that overpriced magnium gear case is doing (since its an o11d copy)

as for op go look up on yt on how to make an infinity mirror on any case, just make sure you got a case that has good airflow from the top, side, or bottom so its not a hotbox

For an infinity case I'm using an older version of the GameMax Abyss currently. Don't know what availability is like worldwide.

Edit: In UK it is not expensive but apart from the lighting it is an unremarkable case. Kinda average for the price point.

Gaming system: R7 7800X3D, Asus ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming Wifi, Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 SE ARGB, Corsair Vengeance 2x 32GB 6000C30, RTX 4070, MSI MPG A850G, Fractal Design North, Samsung 990 Pro 2TB, Acer Predator XB241YU 24" 1440p 144Hz G-Sync + HP LP2475w 24" 1200p 60Hz wide gamut
Productivity system: i9-7980XE, Asus X299 TUF mark 2, Noctua D15, 64GB ram (mixed), RTX 3070, NZXT E850, GameMax Abyss, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB, random 1080p + 720p displays.
Gaming laptop: Lenovo Legion 5, 5800H, RTX 3070, Kingston DDR4 3200C22 2x16GB 2Rx8, Kingston Fury Renegade 1TB + Crucial P1 1TB SSD, 165 Hz IPS 1080p G-Sync Compatible

Given NZ prices bling has to be sacrificed for performance.

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 7600X 4.7 GHz 6-Core Processor  ($448.95 @ Computer Lounge) 
CPU Cooler: Deepcool AK620 68.99 CFM CPU Cooler  ($115.00 @ Computer Lounge) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte B650M AORUS ELITE AX Micro ATX AM5 Motherboard  ($357.06 @ Paradigm PCs) 
Memory: G.Skill Flare X5 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-5600 CL36 Memory  ($232.76 @ PB Technologies) 
Storage: Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 3.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive  ($247.00 @ 1stWave Technologies) 
Video Card: Asus DUAL OC Radeon RX 6500 XT 4 GB Video Card  ($299.00 @ Computer Lounge) 
Case: Cooler Master TD300 Mesh MicroATX Mini Tower Case  ($129.00 @ PB Technologies) 
Power Supply: Fractal Design Ion Gold 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  ($99.00 @ Computer Lounge) 
Total: $1927.77
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2023-03-21 02:02 NZDT+1300

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

6 hours ago, brob said:

Given NZ prices bling has to be sacrificed for performance.

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 7600X 4.7 GHz 6-Core Processor  ($448.95 @ Computer Lounge) 
CPU Cooler: Deepcool AK620 68.99 CFM CPU Cooler  ($115.00 @ Computer Lounge) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte B650M AORUS ELITE AX Micro ATX AM5 Motherboard  ($357.06 @ Paradigm PCs) 
Memory: G.Skill Flare X5 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-5600 CL36 Memory  ($232.76 @ PB Technologies) 
Storage: Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 3.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive  ($247.00 @ 1stWave Technologies) 
Video Card: Asus DUAL OC Radeon RX 6500 XT 4 GB Video Card  ($299.00 @ Computer Lounge) 
Case: Cooler Master TD300 Mesh MicroATX Mini Tower Case  ($129.00 @ PB Technologies) 
Power Supply: Fractal Design Ion Gold 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  ($99.00 @ Computer Lounge) 
Total: $1927.77
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2023-03-21 02:02 NZDT+1300

I could break my pc budget and do $3000NZD coz I wanted to get a Raspberrypi_4_B+ and a sinology NAS but a guess i could get Thows another time. 😞 but as long as the pc is good not 1 that will brake in like half an hour! il sacrifice the raspi and the nas 🙂     oh and I'm fine w/ another case I only Thaut that 1 coz it looked Prity cool but yea its fine if its another case!

9 hours ago, jaslion said:

a little tiny bit of gaming

24 minutes ago, techbox said:

a little tiny bit of gaming

Ok what games what resolution?

Because the amount doesn't matter the intensity of the game does.

like almost no intensity and yea I don't rly think il be gaming on it so yea

also, I don't think I'll pay more for that.

8 minutes ago, techbox said:

also, I don't think I'll pay more for that.

What do you mean by "that"?

Pay more than what?

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

40 minutes ago, brob said:

What do you mean by "that"?

Pay more than what?

pay more for gaming performance

9 hours ago, techbox said:

pay more for gaming performance

Then leave the 6500xt out of borb's build and get that one