I've been going back and forth between the 750D and 900D for a while now, from a building stand point the 900D would be awesome for my future plans. Plenty of room to and a second card and even go water cooled after that. The 750D is great from a "cost effective" stand point compared to the 900D. Still room to go dual sli and water cooled at some point. Also the bottom drawer that comes with the 900D is a very attractive feature to me. Any other thoughts or recommendations on different cases?

PS. How does everyone have there pc build in there signature?

Do you plan on doing 3-4 way SLI/Crossfire watercooling? 

Yes -> 900D

No -> 750D 

On the top right of your profile go on 'Edit my profile', then on the left go to 'Signature'. Make sure yours doesn't exceed 3 lines @ 1080 res  ;)

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

Do you need the extra space for the 900D? It doesn't really sound like it, so I'd go 750d.

Case: Lian Li PC011-D - CPU: 3900x - GPU: 2080ti Reference - Mobo: Gigabyte - Ram: Corsair 4x16gb 3200MHz - SSD: 2TB Samsung Evo NVME

You sound like you really want the 900d. Tbh if u like it just go for it. Cases are totally biased and opinion based so whatever you like thats what u should buy. Otherwise youll keep regretting it.

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only a GTX 1080, just a single 1080, where my glorious PC once stood....

For that is all I need, For the Emperor of Man, Jen-Hsun Huang, protects. We march for Nvidia, and we shall know no fear!

Well, I would buy the 900D and make a Custom Loop. Follow Linus's video on YouTube on building a Custom Water Cooling System. He goes through every step.

Cheese

The problem is both are very appealing to me, the 900D can fit just about anything and the bottom drawer is nice, but it is a bit pricey. The 750D is cheaper and with the ssd cages on the back I'm tempted to do away with hard drives all together and go straight ssd for more space in the main chassis. Both look very similar so either way I'm confident I will like the way it looks. I am fairly new to the PC building scene so the only information I have are based off videos and review I've watched and the two companies that stood out to me for cases are Fractal and Corsair. That and I find them aesthetically more pleasing.  

The problem is both are very appealing to me, the 900D can fit just about anything and the bottom drawer is nice, but it is a bit pricey. The 750D is cheaper and with the ssd cages on the back I'm tempted to do away with hard drives all together and go straight ssd for more space in the main chassis. Both look very similar so either way I'm confident I will like the way it looks. I am fairly new to the PC building scene so the only information I have are based off videos and review I've watched and the two companies that stood out to me for cases are Fractal and Corsair. That and I find them aesthetically more pleasing.

Unless you're planning to get a $1000+ water cooling loop in that 900D and fill it up with radiators and 3 or more graphics cards, there's no point. For a watercooled two way SLI configuration, the 750D is great.

Since the Enthoo Pro came out though I'm finding the 750 d's price hard to justify.

CPU: 5930K @ 4.5GHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 980Ti AMP! Extreme edition @ 1503MHz/7400MHz | RAM: 16GB Corsair Dom Plat @ 2667MHz CAS 13 | Motherboard: Asus X99 Sabertooth | Boot Drive: 400GB Intel 750 Series NVMe SSD | PSU: Corsair HX1000i | Monitor: Dell U2713HM 1440p monitor

I love my 750D. I'm not planning on doing any more water cooling besides my H110 for the processor. Not planning on loading mine up with 3 GPU's and 2 PSU's so the extra room from the 900D would have been wasted.