Thinking of mixing white and black components

Blqckqut
Go to solution Solved by filpo,

16 minutes ago, Blqckout said:

yea? please send me some pics in dms or here if you would like! ive been searching all over the place!

but no it wont be cramped since the case is quite massive

ye i can but only when I get home which will be in a few hours so i send you some other pics of different pcs

The 15 Best White PC Cases of 2022 - What in Tech

all of my components are black right now, im getting a white NZXT Flow H9 and a black 360 rad

would these fit well? im mostly getting the case because the black version is either not available or 450 euros lol

but now that i think of it, the white case makes the components more visible with rgb, wich is what im going for, but i like black things more than white, so what do you jthink

if you visualise it in your head, black gpu, mobo, ram, aio, fans on a white case? i could always paint componenets afterwards, would be a fun project, but i mostly wanna keep things black, maybe do it partialy?

what do you guys think??

Dont forget to mark as solution if your question is answered

Note: My advice is amateur help/beginner troubleshooting, someone else can probably troubleshoot way better than me.

- I do have some experience, and I can use google pretty well. - Feel free to quote me I may respond soon.

Join team Red, my apprentice

STOP SIDING WITH NVIDIA

Setup:
Ryzen 7 5800X3DSapphire Nitro+ 7900XTX 24GB / ROG STRIX B550-F Gaming / Cooler Master ML360 Illusion CPU Cooler / EVGA SuperNova 850 G2 / Lian Li Dynamic Evo White Case / 2x16 GB Kingston FURY RAM / 2x 1TB Lexar 710 / iiYama 1440p 165HZ Montitor, iiYama 1080p 75Hz Monitor / Shure MV7 w/ Focusrite Scarlett Solo / GK61 Keyboard / Cooler Master MM712 (daily driver) Logitech G502-X (MMO mouse) / Soundcore Life Q20 w/ Arctis 3 w/ WF-1000XM3

CPU OC: -30 all cores @AutoGhz

GPU OC: 3Ghz Core 2750Mhz Memory w/ 25%W increase (460W)

Just now, Blqckout said:

all of my components are black right now, im getting a white NZXT Flow H9 and a black 360 rad

would these fit well? im mostly getting the case because the black version is either not available or 450 euros lol

but now that i think of it, the white case makes the components more visible with rgb, wich is what im going for, but i like black things more than white, so what do you jthink

if you visualise it in your head, black gpu, mobo, ram, aio, fans on a white case? i could always paint componenets afterwards, would be a fun project, but i mostly wanna keep things black, maybe do it partialy?

what do you guys think??

yes they would fit well I have a white pc case with all black components and as long as it doesn't look too cramped then it would look pretty cool

Message me on discord (bread8669) for more help 

Current parts list

CPU: R5 5600 CPU Cooler: Stock

Mobo: Asrock B550M-ITX/ac

RAM: Vengeance LPX 2x8GB 3200mhz Cl16

SSD: P5 Plus 500GB Secondary SSD: Kingston A400 960GB

GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Gaming X

Fans: 1x Noctua NF-P12 Redux, 1x Arctic P12, 1x Corsair LL120

PSU: NZXT SP-650M SFX-L PSU from H1

Monitor: Samsung WQHD 34 inch and 43 inch TV

Mouse: Logitech G203

Keyboard: Rii membrane keyboard

Damn this space can fit a 4090 (just kidding)

Just now, filpo said:

yes they would fit well I have a white pc case with all black components and as long as it doesn't look too cramped then it would look pretty cool

yea? please send me some pics in dms or here if you would like! ive been searching all over the place!

Note: My advice is amateur help/beginner troubleshooting, someone else can probably troubleshoot way better than me.

- I do have some experience, and I can use google pretty well. - Feel free to quote me I may respond soon.

STOP SIDING WITH NVIDIA

Setup:
Ryzen 7 5800X3DSapphire Nitro+ 7900XTX 24GB / ROG STRIX B550-F Gaming / Cooler Master ML360 Illusion CPU Cooler / EVGA SuperNova 850 G2 / Lian Li Dynamic Evo White Case / 2x16 GB Kingston FURY RAM / 2x 1TB Lexar 710 / iiYama 1440p 165HZ Montitor, iiYama 1080p 75Hz Monitor / Shure MV7 w/ Focusrite Scarlett Solo / GK61 Keyboard / Cooler Master MM712 (daily driver) Logitech G502-X (MMO mouse) / Soundcore Life Q20 w/ Arctis 3 w/ WF-1000XM3

16 minutes ago, Blqckout said:

ye i can but only when I get home which will be in a few hours so i send you some other pics of different pcs

Current parts list

Just now, filpo said:

wow yea that does look clean, want me to send you pics when its done next month? fans are gonna be a mess though since i dont have enough money for fans so im going to jigsaw my old case fans in my new case

STOP SIDING WITH NVIDIA

Setup:

Just now, Blqckout said:

wow yea that does look clean, want me to send you pics when its done next month? fans are gonna be a mess though since i dont have enough money for fans so im going to jigsaw my old case fans in my new case

ye sure just make sure the gpu and aio can fit if your going with a long gpu and think rad

Current parts list

1 minute ago, filpo said:

ye sure just make sure the gpu and aio can fit if your going with a long gpu and think rad

303mm gpu and 360 rad, case can fit  435mm gpu and 3 rads on top, bottom and back

STOP SIDING WITH NVIDIA

Setup:

Just now, Blqckout said:

303mm gpu and 360 rad, case can fit  460mm gpu and 3 rads on top, bottom and back

Ye it should be fine to mount the rad in the front and gpu clearance would be good

Current parts list

Just now, filpo said:

Ye it should be fine to mount the rad in the front and gpu clearance would be good

yea i was thinking same thing, but what about mounting the rad on the top? watched a video on it and apparently thats better

STOP SIDING WITH NVIDIA

Setup:

Just now, Blqckout said:

yea i was thinking same thing, but what about mounting the rad on the top? watched a video on it and apparently thats better

That might put a bit of strain on the top of the case but its always worth to try since thats my setup currently and temps are good

Current parts list

1 minute ago, filpo said:

That might put a bit of strain on the top of the case but its always worth to try since thats my setup currently and temps are good

itll be fine, its nzxt, great build quality

STOP SIDING WITH NVIDIA

Setup: