Task Manager keeps showing high random CPU usages!

So I noticed recently that whenever I open task manager for a split second the CPU usage is between 43-100% and immediately goes down to 4%. This has never happened before, and I'm afraid it's because of the newest Nvidia driver, but I reverted back to the previous version and yet there's no change. Any help? Anything I should be worried?

Specs:

AMD Ryzen™ 5 5600X

ASUS TUF GAMING X570-PLUS

(2x8) Kingston FURY™ Beast DDR4 3200mhz CL16

GeForce RTX™ 3060 EAGLE OC 12G (rev. 2.0)

Win10 pro 64 on Kingston A400 SATA SSD 480GB
EVGA Supernova 750W G2L

"Tolerance is the lube that helps the dildo of dysfunction slip into the ass of a civilized society" - Plato 427-347 BC

"Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society" - Aristotle 384-322 BC

"Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment" - Lebiniz 1st of July 1646 - 14th of November 1716

I once had a virus that would disappear as soon as I hovered over it in task manager.  I useda  program called (searches through history of downloads...) Process Explorer(?) to see what was running.  Then I followed the file path and deleted the troublesome exe file.  Easy as pie.  If you are lucky it'll be that easy.

It must be true, I read it on the internet...

10 minutes ago, shoutingsteve said:

I once had a virus that would disappear as soon as I hovered over it in task manager.  I useda  program called (searches through history of downloads...) Process Explorer(?) to see what was running.  Then I followed the file path and deleted the troublesome exe file.  Easy as pie.  If you are lucky it'll be that easy.

I downloaded the MS Process App, how do I recognize a virus?

"Tolerance is the lube that helps the dildo of dysfunction slip into the ass of a civilized society" - Plato 427-347 BC

"Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society" - Aristotle 384-322 BC

"Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment" - Lebiniz 1st of July 1646 - 14th of November 1716

Well I formatted Windows through the reset setting. That didn't work. I fromatted Win through USB, still didn't work. I deleted everything on all 3 drives reinstalled Windows, still not fixed. 

So you completely nuked three drives because cpu use went up momentarily when you opened a program?

You say split second, do you mean literally less than one second?

43 minutes ago, Blue4130 said:

So you completely nuked three drives because cpu use went up momentarily when you opened a program?

You say split second, do you mean literally less than one second?

Yes because all search results point to a hidden virus, just as the member above also said. The important things that I had, I moved them to my USB. It just took me 2hrs, no big deal, but I'm still afraid because something like this did not happened previously. I even scanned with Malwarebytes but everything is clean. 

1 hour ago, F.E.A.R. said:

Yes because all search results point to a hidden virus, just as the member above also said. The important things that I had, I moved them to my USB. It just took me 2hrs, no big deal, but I'm still afraid because something like this did not happened previously. I even scanned with Malwarebytes but everything is clean. 

If you scanned properly, you would know if you had a virus...

And if you had a virus, copied files to a usb, the formatted the drives and plugged the USB back in, you just wasted your time. When you get a virus, you don't back up files after the fact. Your backup needs to be from before you get a virus.

On 3/12/2023 at 2:19 PM, F.E.A.R. said:

I downloaded the MS Process App, how do I recognize a virus?

When you open the process explorer, it should show what is chewing up all the cpu cycles.  tell us what that is called process is titled.  Or, even better, take a screen shot of the window.

It must be true, I read it on the internet...