What is your favorite fast food place?

/etarulf

Favorite fast food/ chain restaurant?

Mine has got to be Zaxby's, for those of you without the glory of Zaxby's think Chic fil a with more variety and better sauce. For those of you with neither, I am truly sorry. 

I love Taco Bell :)

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Not sure if chipotle counts, but i'm going with chipotle.

Definitely counts! 

Ali Baba. Not kidding.

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

burger king or mcdonalds. ewwww. I never go there anymore anyways.

Local fish n' chip shop.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

In 'n Out Burger. Go Protein Style without bun. Also, does pizza count? If so, Papa John's. And Subway.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

5 Guys. It used to be an american only thing but I heard they expanded into the UK last year. I don't know if that happened or not.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

Also, I occasionally eat at a pho noodle restaurant here and there. Asian Food FTW!!

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Chipotle and Chick-Fil-A, definitely. No other place makes burritos as good as Chipotle.

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

Chipotle and Chick-Fil-A, definitely. No other place makes burritos as good as Chipotle.

Uh, yeah. Taco Bell.

KFC for sure, gotta love the chicken :P

" If you don't hand your homework In, I might have find where you live and break your House." <<-- Mr Leat, 2013

Yea where I live there aren't many Chipotles so i have to ilive with Moe's. Still good just not the same

Taco Bell

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

I love Taco Bell :)

There are literally three Taco Bells in the entire UK, I'm so jealous -.-

" If you don't hand your homework In, I might have find where you live and break your House." <<-- Mr Leat, 2013

There are literally three Taco Bells in the entire UK, I'm so jealous -.-

There are literally 50 in my city :)

But some of them are the renovated, clean, awesome types. The other ones are the old, run-down style where they never get your order right...

I live next to a renovated one :)

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

There are literally 50 in my city :)

But some of them are the renovated, clean, awesome types. The other ones are the old, run-down style where they never get your order right...

I live next to a renovated one :)

My nearest one... 192 miles away :P

post-37908-0-86974600-1399503892.png

My nearest one... 192 miles away :P

LOL, like you would want to drive 190 mi to get one taco.

LOL, like you would want to drive 190 mi to get one taco.

I'm tempted to...

:D

Burger king. 

The chicken royale is epic!

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"