Coolant mix for Corsair H100iV2

Hello

I have an H100iV2 that needs a cleaning and coolant replacement.  I'm rather mechanically minded, so I can do it no problem.  But, thing is, I don't know what to use.

My dad is an engineer and for big industrial coolant systems he puts an electrified probe in the loop and that mostly takes care of it.  But, I obviously can't do that, or at least, not easily.  Nor do I want to electrify my cooling plate.  So, def not going to work.

In looking some things up I had seen about different biocides and what not.  This cooler is a cooper plate with an aluminum radiator.  At first I thought, ok I'll just do all alcohol, but apparently that boils.  So I want to know what I would actually want to put in the loop to not cause corrosion or shit growing.  OBV distilled water, and I can get anhydrous alcohol really easily.  I'm just wondring, what else is there, and how do I get this set up so I don't have to empty the loop for at least 3 or 4 years?  I'm willing to clean it out regularly, but I want to know what the best options are for the moment.

THX

I refilled my AIO with tap water (even overfilled it by a factor of two) and used it fine for 6 months before I fried the pump due (due to overfilling lol). Water and cold plate was good as the day I put it together. Distilled water should be fine imo.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Pretty sure most manufacturers use a mix of Propylene Glycol (Antifreeze) and Distilled Water in their loops in a 10%/90% mixture. 

2 hours ago, Levent said:

I refilled my AIO with tap water (even overfilled it by a factor of two) and used it fine for 6 months before I fried the pump due (due to overfilling lol). Water and cold plate was good as the day I put it together. Distilled water should be fine imo.

dont know where ur from but i would only suggest this if;   Swe, Nor, Canada, Fin, Switz

but ye, destiled   easy