Geforce smoother?

blutch

it might... :P

that is so small... -_-

You said GTX 770 was better in every case, not me. No need to come qqing to me because I proved you wrong.

could you explain?

I just did, didn't I? Margin of error becomes higher as your FPS becomes higher. 

You said GTX 770 was better in every case, not me. Not come qqing to me because I proved you wrong.

I just did, didn't I? Margin of error becomes higher as your FPS becomes higher. 

not sure if i understand

You said GTX 770 was better in every case, not me. Not come qqing to me because I proved you wrong.

ok i agree...in case of 4k...770 is not better... :P

The difference used to be much bigger... these days it's more of a toss up between what driver you happen to be running.

That being said, I still feel SLI to feel smoother than CF.  But that's also drastically improved as of late.

3930k | RIVBE | 32GB Dominator Plat. | Titan XP | Intel 750 1.6TB | Mellanox 10Gb NIC | AX1200i 

Custom TJ07 | 2xD5 pumps | EK Supremacy EVO | EK Titan XP | EK RIVBE Block | Cu Tubing | 25x120mm Rad

Samsung U28D590D 4K | Leopold Otaku w/Browns | Corsair M65 | Corsair SP2500 | Sennheiser HD595

Why are people saying one is better in 4k like its a feature...it has more VRAM not like it could actually push any frames they are both the same.

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

You said GTX 770 was better in every case, not me. No need to come qqing to me because I proved you wrong.

allright i understand what you meant now, im sorry i was a bit slow hehe.

What would you say makes the 280x a better card? and do you experience this smoothness of the geforce over the amd?

allright i understand what you meant now, im sorry i was a bit slow hehe.

What would you say makes the 280x a better card? and do you experience this smoothness of the geforce over the amd?

I think that whatever card you get you'll be happy with :P

I've had a R9 280X and a GTX 780 and honestly the only difference is more FPS in games.

I think that whatever card you get you'll be happy with :P

I've had a R9 280X and a GTX 780 and honestly the only difference is more FPS in games.

alright so i can pick whichever and be happy with it?

smooth hype is bs?

Fanboy topic i guess:p

fact is there is no winner...

very similar cards. 

only feutures count ..

Fanboy topic i guess:p

fact is there is no winner...

very similar cards. 

only feutures count ..

i agree totally, but some people are saying some stupid stuff on forums like: ''i personnally think 770 is alot smoother than 280x even though fps are similar''

which makes it difficult to buy a new card without confirmation

ok i am a fan of the 280x over the 770 but if you are going to defend it can you use numbers that make sense please. (ie maybe 1080p or 1440p)

Wrong

Crysis.png

RIP quoting

ok i am a fan of the 280x over the 770 but if you are going to defend it can you use numbers that make sense please. (ie maybe 1080p or 1440p)

Wrong

Crysis.png

RIP quoting

you sir:)  are right... but thats your opinion ...

what about all thoose ``We want Advanced Physx´´ boys out there. they think the green camp is better cause they like that feuture...

its to hard for me to say i like 280x more than gtx 770 cause 1-2 fps. thats just a driver update...

but i like aswell 280x more than gtx 770 for some orther reasons...

i agree totally, but some people are saying some stupid stuff on forums like: ''i personnally think 770 is alot smoother than 280x even though fps are similar''

which makes it difficult to buy a new card without confirmation

ive never heard of it. but okay:P

you sir:)  are right... but thats your opinion ...

what about all thoose ``We want Advanced Physx´´ boys out there. they think the green camp is better cause they like that feuture...

its to hard for me to say i like 280x more than gtx 770 cause 1-2 fps. thats just a driver update...

but i like aswell 280x more than gtx 770 for some orther reasons...

if u read a post farther back you will see that i said the exact same thing. the graph i posted was supposed to be a quote that got all fucked up

In case you haven't noticed, the internet is crawling with Nvidia fanboys.

yeah, but i wouldnt be able to find a reason why someone would make that up

made me lol:)

yeah, but i wouldnt be able to find a reason why someone would make that up

simple. Because they own Nvidia cards and they want the feeling that they own the best of the best. That is not to say that Nvidia cards are bad, not at all, but some people are willing to bullshit themselves and others to unimaginable levels just to make themseves feel better. The truth is that both sides have their pros and cons, AMD usually gets you better performance for your money, Nvidia gets you all the other stuff like lower power consumption, less heat and more/better software gimmicks/drivers.

neck to neck...lol... :P ...770 outperforms 280x in real world apps...

3sjjza.jpg

AMD    = Better color,mainly focuses on image quality, good enough steam processors, lower frame rates

NVIDIA = Better tesselation, focuses on faster render vs  post color/quality effects efficient cuda cores, increased framerate

there's your answer. B)

a ninja always stay's in the shadows :ph34r:

Details separate people.

Because AMD fanboys doesn't exist. ;)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: Kingston HyperX Predator RGB 32 GB (4x8GB) DDR4 GPU: EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 SSD: ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 512 GB NVME | Samsung QVO 1TB SSD  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 4TB | Seagate Barracuda 8TB Case: Phanteks ECLIPSE P600S PSU: Corsair RM850x

I am a gamer, not because I don't have a life, but because I choose to have many.

simple. Because they own Nvidia cards and they want the feeling that they own the best of the best. That is not to say that Nvidia cards are bad, not at all, but some people are willing to bullshit themselves and others to unimaginable levels just to make themseves feel better. The truth is that both sides have their pros and cons, AMD usually gets you better performance for your money, Nvidia gets you all the other stuff like lower power consumption, less heat and more/better software gimmicks/drivers.

found the qoutes here we go: ''It will be smoother, Nvidia drivers will see to that. I had an R9 270x which was actually faster than my current GTX 760 fps wise. However, alot of games would have random stutter issues, smaller games, indie games and some AAA title. Put in the 760 and I haven't had any issues on any game since, no changes to anything else in my system.

''

and ''ill go gtx 770. Smoother always. IMO.''

so theres that

Because AMD fanboys doesn't exist. ;)

Sure they do. But while am yet to stumble across an AMD fanboy who is unable to deliver even a SINGLE piece of evidence for his ridiculous claims, the scentence "Nvidia is better because AMD sucks", has probably been posted more than 5 times today on this forum alone.

Sure they do. But while am yet to stumble across an AMD fanboy who is unable to deliver even a SINGLE piece of evidence for his ridiculous claims, the scentence "Nvidia is better because AMD sucks", has probably been posted more than 5 times today on this forum alone.

Both Nvidia and AMD fanboys will fail to deliver evidence for their ridiculous claims. It's how things works.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: Kingston HyperX Predator RGB 32 GB (4x8GB) DDR4 GPU: EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 SSD: ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 512 GB NVME | Samsung QVO 1TB SSD  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 4TB | Seagate Barracuda 8TB Case: Phanteks ECLIPSE P600S PSU: Corsair RM850x

I am a gamer, not because I don't have a life, but because I choose to have many.

found the qoutes here we go: ''It will be smoother, Nvidia drivers will see to that. I had an R9 270x which was actually faster than my current GTX 760 fps wise. However, alot of games would have random stutter issues, smaller games, indie games and some AAA title. Put in the 760 and I haven't had any issues on any game since, no changes to anything else in my system.

''

and ''ill go gtx 770. Smoother always. IMO.''

so theres that

That's ONE person describing ONE problem and pretty much admitting that he didn't troubleshoot at all. That doesn't make nividia cards in general smoother than AMD. I have an R9 290 and it runs smooth as butter, had a GTX 770 at one point and it died before I even got to install the drivers. That was me, one person, having an issue. Doesn't make AMD more reliable than Nvidia or better in any way.

I've had several R9 280Xs, my brother has a 270X, I currently have a R9 290, none of which have microstutter issues.