Simpsons Syria Conspiracy?

Rossyboy

Hi all, 

Forgive me if this has already been posted or if it isn't "techie" enough for this forum but I do love a good conspiracy and this one is particularly interesting. I don't want to have to explain the whole thing so you guys can read the article here:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/the-simpsons-used-in-egyptian-tv-channel-as-proof-of-us-conspiracy-to-incite-syrias-civil-war-9332726.html 

How could the flag be there before the group was even created? Or is it just a generic flag design? If this was something much heavier would it really be on a Simpsons episode? Feel free to get as tinfoil hats as you like below! 

Thanks 

Rossyboy

:D

polls_911_simpsons_5630_727607_answer_1_

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

I think it's justifiable form the US' point of view to do such a thing.

I mean, the US is all against these dictatorships, and tries it's very hardest to get rid of them, that is why they create things like social networks in these countries, so that there can be an uprising of sorts and then a more stable government in the future.

Compatible with Windows 95

I can't open the web page for some reason, but if you're talking about the Black, white, and green flag with 3 red stars in the middle, that was Syria's flag in the 1960's before the current president's political party came into power. So no, it's not a conspiracy.

I can't open the web page for some reason, but if you're talking about the Black, white, and green flag with 3 red stars in the middle, that was Syria's flag in the 1960's before the current president's political party came into power. So no, it's not a conspiracy.

oh, well then... 

omg i cant open the webpage either. Definite conspiracy right here!

omg i cant open the webpage either. Definite conspiracy right here!

Shit! They are onto us man! Quick delete everything you have on your harddrive before they come busting in!

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

Shit! They are onto us man! Quick delete everything you have on your harddrive before they come busting in!

I'll spend the rest of my days in my tinfoil bunker out in an undisclosed location all of LTT must come and we shall have a conspiracy lan party :)