Specific cable needed, DP output to USB-C input. Does this exist?

Sphiosh

Hi, 

Some time ago I bought a separate lightweight display of this type: amazon link

It works great and the hdmi input on it works flawlessly for the Nintendo switch, very happy with the display.

However I would like to hook it up to my desktop PC.

Included with the display is a usb-c to usb-c 1m cable for this use, but my desktop GPU only has DP out.

I did buy a USB-C to DP cable, but of course it can only take an usb-c output to a DP input. not the other way around.

Do DP to USB-C cables exist? if so where can i find them?

Perhaps there are converters out there (DP to USB-C), in that case I could use a regular Display port cable I have laying around.

Trying to do my own research on this, but it is tricky to get good answers searching around, most articles center around users with laptops using external displays, not desktops with DP-Out needing to go to a USB-C in.

Any help would be appreciated.

edit: looking to keep the switch connected, thus I would like to avoid using the HDMI port for the PC.

excellent! so i needed a bi-directional cable. 

I tried looking at the pinned post, but didn't realize there was an interactive table.

The lengths I can find for these cables are around 1.8m at most a bit less than the ~4m I need, but i guess I can use a DP extension cable with it.

Cheers.