Looking for recommendations for an ergonomic/vertical mouse that has at least 4 additional buttons over the standard L,R,M... do they even exist?

Euphoria

Boring back story… my new career has increased my working hours at my PC to roughly 70 to 80 hours a week, I'm getting incredible pain and aching in my wrist, forearm, and shoulder, so I've had no choice but to swap to an ergonomic mouse.

But for the past 15, maybe 20 years I've always used gaming mice for work because they have 6 to 12 programmable buttons, so I'm currently on my 5th ergonomic mouse in 3 months, a couple of them have been amazing at relieving the pain and stress on my arm but they only have 2 or 3 programmable buttons, and for how I work I just need more buttons on the mouse, 2 or 3 just isn't enough.

I've been searching for weeks to find a decent mouse that also has 4 or more additional buttons but they just don't seem to exist, or some really cheap mice do have 4 or 5 buttons but they're not fully programmable, many don't even have scroll wheel tilt, it seems to be L,R,M click and then back and forward thumb buttons, if you're lucky one DPI button.

Are there any decent ergonomic/vertical mice out there with 4+ programmable buttons?

So far I've tried:

• Logitech Lift
  • Logitech MX Vertical << Best shape and feel
  • Logitech MX Ergo << Enough buttons but it isn't angled very much so my arm was still aching
  • Anker 2.4G Wireless Vertical

• DeLUX Wireless Ergonomic << local store had it on sale… It was trash

Build: "The Cake Is A Lie" - (Portal 2 Theme)  Wall Mounted (in a ThermalTake Core P8 all sides removed)  Ryzen 5900X • 64GB Team Group Dark Pro (B-Dies) 3600MHz CL16 • ASUS X570-E Gaming • EK Quantum Plexi Monoblock  MSI RTX 3090 Suprim X  EK Quantum Plexi Block  2TB Samsung 980 Pro Gen4 NVME  8TB Samsung 870 QVO  Corsair RM 850X 2x EK P480M Radiators   PrimoChill Fittings  2x D5 Pumps  Monsoon MMRS Pump Housing  2x HeatKiller Tube 200 Reservoirs  

No idea if this is a workable solution but a collegue broke their arm skiing. anyways his solution was a piece of black foam board on his chest and he adjusted the mouse pointer to compensate and with very small movement made huge sweeps across the screen. so even with his broken arm in a sling he was still working without issues. he also learnt a ton of key board shortcuts in record time.