Help on deciding new mouse

Hey there!

So I am currently trying to decide between 3 gaming mouses which are:

-Razer Naga 2014

-Razer Deathadder 2013

-Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Also I play FPS games and I use either a claw or a palm grip.

Please post your suggestions and if you have, your experiences with these products. Thanks!

what games do you play? 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

G400s Master Race reporting in

G400s is the only mouse to buy, unless this 502 has a better sensor the G400s is the best mouse for most games

Intel Core i7 930 // GIGABYTE X58-UD7 rev1 // Corsair Dominator 3x4GB // GPU MSI 7870 // Fractal Design R4 // 256GB Samsung SSD 840 Pro 1TB Samsung SpinPoint 3TB Seagate Barracuda  // Corsair 1000W // Dell 2713H // Vortex Poker II Ducky DK9008 // Logitech G400s // SteelSeries Qck+ DotA 2 Edition // Swan D1080-IV Audioengine A5+ Audioengine S8 // ASUS Xonar Essence STX - Albums http://imgur.com/a/wkJSM#2 // http://imgur.com/a/V2idF#0

G400s is the only mouse to buy, unless this 502 has a better sensor the G400s is the best mouse for most games

I hate that mouse.

Sorry I forgot to post what games I play, I mainly play FPS, but I don't mind the extra buttons on the naga as it might come in handy. Also I currently use a claw grip because my current mouse is a Logitech M100R, which is quite tiny IMO. I don't mind using the palm grip.

This.

I hate that mouse.

Fail.

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

Sorry I forgot to post what games I play, I mainly play FPS, but I don't mind the extra buttons on the naga as it might come in handy. Also I currently use a claw grip because my current mouse is a Logitech M100R, which is quite tiny IMO. I don't mind using the palm grip.

If you play FPS then the G400s is your mouse, most accurate sensor out of all current mice and it is cheap too.

Intel Core i7 930 // GIGABYTE X58-UD7 rev1 // Corsair Dominator 3x4GB // GPU MSI 7870 // Fractal Design R4 // 256GB Samsung SSD 840 Pro 1TB Samsung SpinPoint 3TB Seagate Barracuda  // Corsair 1000W // Dell 2713H // Vortex Poker II Ducky DK9008 // Logitech G400s // SteelSeries Qck+ DotA 2 Edition // Swan D1080-IV Audioengine A5+ Audioengine S8 // ASUS Xonar Essence STX - Albums http://imgur.com/a/wkJSM#2 // http://imgur.com/a/V2idF#0

Thanks for your suggestions guys, I'll report back on any updates.

If you play FPS then the G400s is your mouse, most accurate sensor out of all current mice and it is cheap too.

From what I've read when it comes to the G400S is that compared to the G400 it has a smoother feel, this was off putting for me that have played FPS for a long time. The sensor in G400S is an updated version of the G400 with "Delta Zero" technology wich might be the reason for this. The G400 used the same sensor as the very popular mx518. Basically if you want a mouse for FPS you should look for one that doesn't have prediction, acceleration and angle snapping. The A3090 sensor is very popular in the FPS scene because of this. 

Mice that use A3090 include: Corsair M30/M40, Mad Catz R.A.T. 3, Roccat Kone Pure Optical/Savu, SteelSeries Kana v2, Zowie AM/EC EVO/FK.

Now when deciding on a mouse you should try them out in a store if possible. I would choose an optical mouse over a laser one if you are playing mostly FPS since laser imo is really bad when it comes to accuracy.

I currently own a Zowie EC2 wich I have been using for 4 years, still works great only downside is that the coating has started to peel off.

FPS with a Razer Naga lol, G400, G400s, MX518, Deathadder, Intellimouse or a Zowie AM. So seeing as you are liking the Deathadder 2013, i'd choose that.

What is going on in this thread? The G502 sensor is seemingly flawless...Potentially the best sensor ever created.

What is going on in this thread? The G502 sensor is seemingly flawless...Potentially the best sensor ever created.

Never read anything about the G502 since it looks like something from TRON and it didn't intrigue the minimalist in me. Will check it out.

I went from my old G9 to a deathadder 2013 and feel really good about the change so the deathadder gets my vote!