Is there anyone from cooler master here?

LukaP
Go to solution Solved by squirrl,

Probably more likely to get support on the coolermaster forums.

If it's an issue too, then it's probably best to open up a ticket with them.

i could use some help regarding an issue with a CM storm case :)

thanks

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Aragorn (WS): 250D | 6800k | 840 Pro 512GB | Intel 530 480GB  | Asus X99-M WS | 64GB DDR4 | Corsair HX720i | GTX 1070 | Corsair H115i | Philips BDM4350UC 43" 3840x2160 IPS

Gimli (server):  Node 304 | G4560 | ADATA XPG SX8000 128GB | 2x 5TB WD Red | ASROCK H270M-ITX/AC  | 8GB DDR4 | Seasonic 400FL

Omega (server):                 Fractal Arc Mini R2 | i3 4130 | 500GB Maxtor | 2TB WD Red : Raid 1 | 3TB Seagate Barracuda | 16GB RAM | Seasonic G-450w
Alpha (WS): 900D | 4770k | GTX 780  | 840 Pro 512GB  | GA-Z87X-OC | Corsair RM 850 | 24GB 2400mhz | Samsung S27B970D 2560x1440

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

There is @CM Rajiv, but it's probably faster asking CM directly.

Or you could ask the forum, if you think we might be able to help.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

yeah thats what i was going to do, just thought they would have a rep i could talk to, since its really a minor issue

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Sup? :D

Ive sent a support ticket already :) its about my case as a fan filer "broke" and i asked whether its covered by warranty :)

Thnx anyway

Ive sent a support ticket already :) its about my case as a fan filer "broke" and i asked whether its covered by warranty :)

Thnx anyway

Good :D That's exactly what I'd have you do since I don't have a direct hand in Slovenia

Cooler Master USA representing! Looking for help? Head to the CM Fanzone to get in touch with the Customer Support team!

Good :D That's exactly what I'd have you do since I don't have a direct hand in Slovenia

haha ok :) how long does it usually take for a response? i submitted in the morning and it said something like it will be reviewed this work day or something similar :)

I can't speak for the EU team (which I believe they cover Slovenia), but our timing here is usually within a business day, but can take a bit longer if there's an influx of requests.

ok alright :) ill wait till tomorrow then :) thanks

I can't speak for the EU team (which I believe they cover Slovenia), but our timing here is usually within a business day, but can take a bit longer if there's an influx of requests.

CM support is great, I emailed the U.S. Team direct about missing cable grommets in my 690III, they emailed back the next day telling me they would get the Australian distributor to send them out to me. A week later the grommets were in my mailbox.