what do i do when the mouse it too light?

Noamazia

i have a steel series rival 3 and it just so happenes that it has really low friction with my mousepad.
the mouse is so light that i can feel the cable's effect on my movement, usualy a little resistance that tries to spin the mouse a bit to one side.
and if i don't put anything on the cable, and let it slack behind the desk, it sometimes pulls the mouse when i dont hold it.
i know its a 1st world problem, but does anyone has a trick or a "hack" to make it a bit more comfortable?馃槄

Get yourself a mouse bungie.聽

Community Standards聽| Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @聽me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer.聽

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop |聽Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi)聽| RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36聽3600mhz聽

1tb Samsung 970 Evo |聽2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming聽Rig

聽Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix聽| 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |聽聽Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

4 minutes ago, Noamazia said:

i have a steel series rival 3 and it just so happenes that it has really low friction with my mousepad.
the mouse is so light that i can feel the cable's effect on my movement, usualy a little resistance that tries to spin the mouse a bit to one side.
and if i don't put anything on the cable, and let it slack behind the desk, it sometimes pulls the mouse when i dont hold it.
i know its a 1st world problem, but does anyone has a trick or a "hack" to make it a bit more comfortable?馃槄

Maybe get a mouse cable holder.

4 minutes ago, Hinjima said:

Maybe get a mouse cable holder.

5 minutes ago, Skiiwee29 said:

Get yourself a mouse bungie.聽

didnt know that was a thing XD

25 minutes ago, Noamazia said:

didnt know that was a thing XD

a lot of proffessional gamers use these things.聽 Now you learned something new!

聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 Ryzen 5800X3D(Because who doesn't like a phat stack of cache?) GPU - 7700Xt

聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽X470 Strix f gaming, 32GB Corsair vengeance, WD Blue 500GB NVME-WD Blue2TB HDD, 700watts EVGA Br

聽~Extra L3 cache is exciting, every time you load up a new game or program you never know what your going to get, will it perform like a 5700x or are we beating the 14900k today? 馃槄~

Cut a chunk of metal off your beater car's bumper and duct tape it to the side of your mouse.

Or get a mouse bungee. Either way works.

"Don't fall down the hole!" ~James, 2022

"If you have a monitor, look at that monitor with your eyeballs." ~ Jake, 2022