hardon hydro custom cooling (request for dimentions)

1832vin

i have come to a liking of the hardon hydro, however, not the kit.

first, i really dislike aluminiums radiators, and i really think the fin density could be much more higher.

second, i do not like green, so the green liquid that stands out really well, i don't like it, i want pure water in it

and so for the reasons, i would like to custom water cool it..

so i would need to know the thickness of the radiators (if you know, which ones are compatible?)

and then is the pump res combo compatibility,what are the sizes of the pump res combo?

and what kind of mechanism locks the combo in place?

and how thick can my fans be?

is that a typo or is that on purpose? because if that's a typo that would be hilarious. please don't edit that out.

gHfRFkL.jpg

Can't say what are the case's limits but here's the specs of the watercooling kit: http://www.overclockers.com/evga-hadron-hydro-mitx-case-and-water-cooling-kit-review

is that a typo or is that on purpose? because if that's a typo that would be hilarious.

he called it that twice so I'm not sure if typo :P

[spoiler=pc specs:]cpu: i5-4670k | mobo: z87-pro | cpu cooler: h100i | ram: 8gb vengeance pro | gpu: gtx770 ftw 4gb | case: nzxt switch 810 matte black | storage: 240gb ssd; 1tb hdd | psu: 750w corsair rm |
keyboards: max nighthawk x8 mx brown + blue led; corsair k60 mx red; ducky shine 3 tkl mx blue + orange led | mouse: deathadder black edition | audio: FiiO E10; sennheiser hd558; grado sr80i; sony mdr-nc200d; blue snowball |