will this cheap case be sufficient enough to cool my pc

arti1

i am building a pc with ryzen 5 5600x and rx 6600 but i dont know if this case will be sufficient enough to cool it.

The case name is ms s301 and is very cheap but the main problem is that you cant install fans at the front.

I plan to install all the three fans thats possible in this case.

2.PNG.0be90835ade1bec3d59f5b976bf84392.PNG1.PNG.3f02c6636e85102e86b45bb10b911ad1.PNG

1 minute ago, arti1 said:

and is very cheap

Or you could tell us the price instead? With a solid front panel like that you might as well not install the front fans at all.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

7 minutes ago, SorryClaire said:

Or you could tell us the price instead? With a solid front panel like that you might as well not install the front fans at all.

the case is 35 euros 

the problem is that it has no place to install them in the front only two on top and one one the back

3 minutes ago, arti1 said:

the case is 35 euros 

the problem is that it has no place to install them in the front only two on top and one one the back

No this is a hotbox like many others that close the front. Do not buy. For like 10€ more you can often get mesh front cases.

15 minutes ago, jaslion said:

No this is a hotbox like many others that close the front. Do not buy. For like 10€ more you can often get mesh front cases.

If you are gonna go with a closed front may aswell just buy a used office case and take off the sidepanel, like 5-10$ and most of the cooling that you get with a mesh case

Mesh case just looks better (aka not a literal eyesore)

37 minutes ago, jaslion said:

The cheapest decent eurocases are rather 50 to 60EUR, yet I agree it's worth the cost

System : AMD R9  7950X3D CPU/ Asus ROG STRIX X670E-E board/ 2x32GB G-Skill Trident Z Neo 6000CL30 RAM ASUS TUF Gaming AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX OC Edition GPU/ Phanteks P600S case /  Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 cooler (with 2xArctic P12 Max fans) /  2TB WD SN850 NVme + 2TB Crucial T500  NVme  + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDD / Corsair RM850x PSU

Alienware AW3420DW 34" 120Hz 3440x1440p monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight mouse / Audeze Maxwell headphones