Strange sound at the MSI water cooling

Good afternoon! 9 months after buying the MSI MAG CORALIQUID C360, it started making some kind of gurgling. I am attaching a video with the sound that is issued on 0:03, 0:17, 0:30. The sound may not be made for several hours, and then start to be made every 20 seconds, which is very annoying. What can make such a sound? How to solve this problem? Please help.

Watching a video about various problems with water cooling, I noticed that everyone says that the pump should be lower than the radiator so that there are no air bubbles, but in the MSI MAG CORALIQUID C360 model, the pump is in the radiator 🙂

I am using an MSI Z690 EDGE WIFI motherboard.
Increasing the pump speed to the maximum does not help, the sound remains.
Video of sounds on Google Drive - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1W4UNYRd9EnNJovcR1RTeTFoHk_l23dPP/view?usp=sharing

6 minutes ago, Feconi said:

Good afternoon! 9 months after buying the MSI MAG CORALIQUID C360, it started making some kind of gurgling. I am attaching a video with the sound that is issued on 0:03, 0:17, 0:30. The sound may not be made for several hours, and then start to be made every 20 seconds, which is very annoying. What can make such a sound? How to solve this problem? Please help.

Watching a video about various problems with water cooling, I noticed that everyone says that the pump should be lower than the radiator so that there are no air bubbles, but in the MSI MAG CORALIQUID C360 model, the pump is in the radiator 🙂

I am using an MSI Z690 EDGE WIFI motherboard.
Increasing the pump speed to the maximum does not help, the sound remains.
Video of sounds on Google Drive - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1W4UNYRd9EnNJovcR1RTeTFoHk_l23dPP/view?usp=sharing

It's just air stuck in the pump, nothing really "important", to solve it there's a few solutions, the one i know is to remove the AIO from the case and gently shake it so that the air bubble can get out through the radiator, and then put it back

i read the word MSI watercooler and all i can think is.. oh oh  i wonder how long before it fails 😄 

1 hour ago, NorKris said:

i read the word MSI watercooler and all i can think is.. oh oh  i wonder how long before it fails 😄 

What do you have against it? In my country, MSI water coolers are among the best, and I chose it because Asus, NZXT and AORUS water coolers are noticeably more expensive

19 minutes ago, Feconi said:

What do you have against it? In my country, MSI water coolers are among the best, and I chose it because Asus, NZXT and AORUS water coolers are noticeably more expensive

wait what? in your country MSI AIOs outperform EK and Arctic? 
or are you taking about price to performance?  and ignoring the insane high failure rate...

and what about the dont have pump as the highest point? 

9 hours ago, Feconi said:

You know msi had a big recall over dead pumps not long ago right ?And msi is one of the worse cooling aios made right now.The best are ek and arctic with deepcool coming in 3rd close.

Well, you can try mounting your AIO at front instead of top. If your case allows so.
Even if you can only mount it with the pump at top (vertically) due to tube length limitation, means there's still some room above the pump.

There is approximately 99% chance I edited my post

Refresh before you reply

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, NOT EVEN 2ND LANGUAGE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY CONFUSION AND/OR MISUNDERSTANDING THAT MAY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF IT.

8 hours ago, Poinkachu said:

Well, you can try mounting your AIO at front instead of top. If your case allows so.
Even if you can only mount it with the pump at top (vertically) due to tube length limitation, means there's still some room above the pump.

his aio is part of the recall tho.

2 hours ago, andrewmp6 said:

his aio is part of the recall tho.

Thought the one recalled is Coreliquid 360R ? His is C360.

Anyway, just giving him an idea to try about bubble in case he still use the same type of AIO.

There is approximately 99% chance I edited my post

Refresh before you reply

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, NOT EVEN 2ND LANGUAGE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY CONFUSION AND/OR MISUNDERSTANDING THAT MAY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF IT.