These comments on this post about Linus are deranged!

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMYNUxdVD/

Recently I was scrolling through TikTok and found there's out of context Wan Show clip about LTT share splt between Linus and Yvonne. 

some of these comments are actually Cancer.

Also, also this is my first post on the forums!

Edited by devesh694

Posting it here is sort of... a call to brigade though, right?

I mean the best way to deal with it would be to ignore it

Why does this need more attention? Why spread toxicity? Why expect anything good to come out of TikTok?

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

-> Moved to Off Topic

You are aware that there's report function in there too? Why bother posting this here? To call more hate?

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Aren't Tik Tok comments the internet equivalent of screaming in to the void?

If people are being idiots in the Tik Tok comment section there's not much anybody can do about it and LTT has no control over that account. It appears it's just a channel stealing Youtube clips and reuploading them to Tik Tok. Best thing to do is just block the channel since only the original creator can report them to Tik Tok for stealing their content (not that Tik Tok cares).

If you want to watch LTT clips Linus Tech Tips official Tik Tok account is @linustech https://www.tiktok.com/@linustech or you can watch other WAN Show clips on LMG Clips Youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/c/lmgclips

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

I posted a really good meme once that is well related this but don't have the to find it. Short of it, ignore it and live your life apart from such things.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER